Trump' bound, abused appears in Dhvani's Times Square ad buy: 'We're not afraid'

Nov 2013
NY
to show the hypocricy of the media head thread. Current events and to debate. You know the reason this place exists...
Go back to your OP, and check what the topic of YOUR thread is.
Go THROUGH the thread, where you claim you don't car about the ad, yet pretend others calling those who do "alt-rights+, which yo take as a personal attack.
So, DO you, or do you NOT, care about the ad ? Once you make up your mind NOW, try to stick with it for more than 5 minutes.

Jets

Feb 2011
New York
Boise Bo has been banned from this thread. Please do not reply to this user's posts.

Dec 2015
SoCal
Go THROUGH the thread, where you claim you don't car about the ad, yet pretend others calling those who do "alt-rights+, which yo take as a personal attack.
So, DO you, or do you NOT, care about the ad ? Once you make up your mind NOW, try to stick with it for more than 5 minutes.
The Victim Identity

The allergic reaction to personal responsibility means a difficult life.

Interesting read.

Reactions: labrea

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
Why is this such a huge deal???

Hell, there have been, in recent times, anonymous guerilla protests in several Russian cities, where they threatened or whatever against Putin, directly, by making tombstones with his name and pic, and installing those in public places lol

:D

And the government over there didn't lose it over this. Though, the special services DID, I believe, quietly hunt down at least three of the "artists" (one in Kazan, Tararstan and two in St. Petersburg, if memory serves...)

Reactions: BitterPill

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS

I did, show me where I lamented the ad, called for its removal or even critisized it.

I’ll wait

May 2016
Florida
Trump' bound, abused appears in Dhvani's Times Square ad buy: 'We're not afraid'

President Trump — held against his will and abused — is the focus of a new ad campaign by the athletic apparel company Dhvani.

View attachment 29760

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well my my my.....

im very interested in what the denziens of this forum thinks.....
Maybe this is just what happens when he grabs the wrong pussy without consent?