Trump' bound, abused appears in Dhvani's Times Square ad buy: 'We're not afraid'

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Neah.

Every time there is a blip someone here starts with "it's gonna get Trump re-elected". Everything doesn't lead back to that.
No no no im not saying that. Its the culmalative affect its going to have, not a single inciden.

Nov 2013
NY
no its being shown in times square right where the nye ball drops

I dont care about the ad, im pointing out the lefts hypocrisy getting triggered over a media logo head meme
You start a thread about an ad you don't care about ? Why ?
Yet you do NOT open a thread about leftists hypocrisy, while claiming THAT is what you care about ? Why not ?
That's not really goal oriented.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
I didn't specify you, but you did.

That's interesting, but I'm not going to call you alt-right for doing so. Fact is you gladly jump in front of bullets just to play the victim. I see you do so all the time, and I really feel sorry for your pathos.

Poor guy.

i started the thread and you replied to a guy trolling me.

you are on the internet, no need to get scared and backtrack. You are safe.

May 2019
West Haven
no its being shown in times square right where the nye ball drops

I dont care about the ad, im pointing out the lefts hypocrisy getting triggered over a media logo head meme
But it has no connection to the Democratic party, unlike the video shown at the Republican fundraiser.
And one person being tied up is not comparable to a whole church full of people being slaughtered, unless you need to see it that way in order to play the professional, perpetual victim.
Now, if you are telling me the girl who tied Trump up (maybe he liked it) is Pete Butigieg's sister maybe you are on to something....otherwise you got nada.

Reactions: ATLglock and labrea

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
You start a thread about an ad you don't care about ? Why ?
Yet you do NOT open a thread about leftists hypocrisy, while claiming THAT is what you care about ? Why not ?
That's not really goal oriented.

to show the hypocricy of the media head thread. Current events and to debate. You know the reason this place exists...

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
But it has no connection to the Democratic party, unlike the video shown at the Republican fundraiser.
And one person being tied up is not comparable to a whole church full of people being slaughtered, unless you need to see it that way in order to play the professional, perpetual victim.
Now, if you are telling me the girl who tied Trump up (maybe he liked it) is Pete Butigieg's sister maybe you are on to something....otherwise you got nada.

Shove your personal attacks. You want me to respond dont be a jerk in your posts