Trump bulldozes across the presidency’s red lines

Jan 2019
southeast
It's on her signature line. That is your business exactly how?
But you don't send out a warning with that. All Presidents are MY PRESIDENTS. I sure did not like Obama's policies, but I showed my respect and never made a claim he was not my President. I think that is pretty disgusting signature particularly when you are banning someone from a thread. What kind of rule is that?

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
But you don't send out a warning with that. All Presidents are MY PRESIDENTS. I sure did not like Obama's policies, but I showed my respect and never made a claim he was not my President. I think that is pretty disgusting signature particularly when you are banning someone from a thread. What kind of rule is that?
No one cares what you think is a disgusting signature.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
Ok, just wow -

A new policy proposal by the Trump administration calls for the surveillance of disabled people’s social media profiles to determine the necessity of their disability benefits. The proposal, which reportedly aims to cut down on the number of fraudulent disability claims would, monitor the profiles of disabled people and flag content that shows them doing physical activities. When it comes down to it, the policy dictates that disabled people shouldn’t be seen living their lives for fear of losing vital financial aid and, possibly, medical care

How A Trump Proposal Could Reduce 'Happy' Disabled People

Again, talk about bulldozing the norms. He just keeps doing it over and over and over.