Trump bulldozes across the presidency’s red lines

Sep 2012
SoCal
Ok, just wow -

A new policy proposal by the Trump administration calls for the surveillance of disabled people’s social media profiles to determine the necessity of their disability benefits. The proposal, which reportedly aims to cut down on the number of fraudulent disability claims would, monitor the profiles of disabled people and flag content that shows them doing physical activities. When it comes down to it, the policy dictates that disabled people shouldn’t be seen living their lives for fear of losing vital financial aid and, possibly, medical care

How A Trump Proposal Could Reduce 'Happy' Disabled People

Again, talk about bulldozing the norms. He just keeps doing it over and over and over.
Well, he does think he's a doctor … he wrote his own physical report … now he thinks he and his minions are qualified to judge another person's disability from social media. He should be tending to his own mental disabilities.

Reactions: HayJenn
Jan 2007
Securing border is not an objective of democrats. Erasing borders is. It may still be a line on a map but to make a distinction between the USA and mexico is not their desire.
Your view is get them in , get them legalized, get them voting.

Jan 2007
So you admit that you have no fucking idea what's actually in the Mueller report. And by telling other people what they know, as if you get to decide, while admitting that you don't actually have any idea?
That's quite a lot of confusion.
You keep holding on for hope that something in the report will be grounds for impeachment. Mueller was the great hope of the left to finish Trump off.

Jan 2016
Colorado
You keep holding on for hope that something in the report will be grounds for impeachment. Mueller was the great hope of the left to finish Trump off.
The report is more than 300 pages long. I can't wait to read it. As soon as it hits the bookstores, I'm buyin' it!

Reactions: Friday13

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Shows how much you know. Grounds for impeachment is what ever Congress decides it is. With this Congress it's pointless to hold out any hope they'll ever impeach Trump. Pelosi has set the standard as when Republican's also support it. I agree with that. Although, I think there's enough right now to start holding impeachment hearings. That's my right and I stand by it. What of it?