Trump calls Chrissy Teigen John Legend’s ‘filthy mouthed wife’

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
Oh my lord. Who left the nuthouse open?

Pretty soon y'all will be speaking in tongues...which may make more sense actually....
I'm reminded of the scene in "The Big Red One" inside an insane asylum where in inmate picks up a machine gun and starts killing fellow inmates while saying "I'm sane! I'm sane!" This applies to both ends of the politically extreme spectrum.

May 2019
A Van Down by the River...
One of my favorite songs.
I'll raise ya a LeAnne Womack tune (tho don't have the audio...sorry)

It may be my family's redneck nature
Rubbin' off, bringin' out unlady-like behavior
It sure ain't Christian to judge a stranger
But I don't like her

She may be an angel who spends all winter
Bringin' the homeless blankets and dinner
A regular Nobel Peace Prize winner
But I really hate her, I'll think of a reason later

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
Do you really want to know what someone who prays at the altar of a lecherous Golden Calf Hippo thinks is moral?
Yes. It's part of the process. The first step to solving any problem is to recognize there is a problem. The second step is to understand the nature of the problem.

If it makes you feel any better, I doubt he can do it....or will do it. I'd be very interested in any post he does make in an attempt to answer it.

May 2019
A Van Down by the River...
Yes. It's part of the process. The first step to solving any problem is to recognize there is a problem. The second step is to understand the nature of the problem.

If it makes you feel any better, I doubt he can do it....or will do it. I'd be very interested in any post he does make in an attempt to answer it.
More power to ya and your Jane Goodall odyssey...
Looking forward to the fruits of your imbedded observations.

Mar 2019
In Sunday School with Hognoxious
Do you think this is appropriate behavior for the President of the United States? The mere fact that he’s tweeting such juvenile stuff shows he didn’t win just emphasizes what a loser he is. But then again he talks to his base like they are children so he acts like one on Twitter
He said she has a filthy mouth. And she proceeds to show the world how filthy it is.

Lol. It's hilarious. And Trump did nothing wrong but speak the truth.