Trump calls Chrissy Teigen John Legend’s ‘filthy mouthed wife’

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
More power to ya and your Jane Goodall odyssey...
Looking forward to the fruits of your imbedded observations.
it helps me pass the time. As stated elsewhere, we live in a time where we can either hang our head and cry or just sit back and laugh. I choose the latter option most of the time. No sense in getting all upset over the foibles of idiots. :)

Reactions: DairyHeiress
Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
I'm reminded of the scene in "The Big Red One" inside an insane asylum where in inmate picks up a machine gun and starts killing fellow inmates while saying "I'm sane! I'm sane!" This applies to both ends of the politically extreme spectrum.
I have to agree with you on both sides of the politically extreme. The reason I prefer the sane middle.

Reactions: Bad Bob and Jets
Dec 2006
In the Witness Protection Program
He said she has a filthy mouth. And she proceeds to show the world how filthy it is.

Lol. It's hilarious. And Trump did nothing wrong but speak the truth.
He had a snit fit because John Legend didn’t praise him enough. Chrissy Teigen wasn’t even there. He’s a pissy toddler in need of a binky, not a leader.

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
I have to agree with you on both sides of the politically extreme. The reason I prefer the sane middle.
Agreed 100%. The funny (or truly sad part) is that the politically extreme right is supporting a delusional PABOTUS who treats the US Presidency like it's a game show. Trump is only in it to make as much money as possible and garner as many prizes as possible. It's been clear since day one that he desperately wants a Nobel Peace Prize to match Obama's in 2009 and Carter's in 2002. Carter received his, in part, for the 1978 Camp David accords between Israel and Egypt. Is that the reason why Trump wanted to have the Taliban peace talks at Camp David instead of a neutral site?

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
I haven't read through the whole thread but has absolutely everyone already pointed out that the filthy mouthed president is calling someone else filthy mouthed?
If this were court, he'd be the expert witness.