Trump calls Chrissy Teigen John Legend’s ‘filthy mouthed wife’

Jul 2011
Toronto
Ok. This kind of answered a question no one answered. It is now verboten to say "cult."
I am not questioning moderation, I am seeking clarification.
I'm down with whatever, just want to keep my rap sheet clean for one week in a row....
Pro-Trump folks are a remarkably thin skinned folks, for a group who always rail against "snowflakes" and "political correctness" lmao

Dec 2013
May 2019
A Van Down by the River...
Ok, thank you for that.
May I inquire about this particular violation? B/c from how I understand the rule it's ok to call an amorphous group "culty" but not a PH member.
Seems the meme on #190 was generally directed. Was it b/c it was used as a reply?
Again, I'm not trying to be a pest or question the rule or its application. I just don't understand how the rule was broken in this case. My apologies in advance for any annoyance....

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
Ok, thank you for that.
May I inquire about this particular violation? B/c from how I understand the rule it's ok to call an amorphous group "culty" but not a PH member.
Seems the meme on #190 was generally directed. Was it b/c it was used as a reply?
Again, I'm not trying to be a pest or question the rule or its application. I just don't understand how the rule was broken in this case. My apologies in advance for any annoyance....
Agreed. While it's obviously a judgment call, I agree with you; it wasn't directed at a particular PH member, only a general response to a PH member's post.

May 2019
A Van Down by the River...
Agreed. While it's obviously a judgment call, I agree with you; it wasn't directed at a particular PH member, only a general response to a PH member's post.
I think we are not allowed to discuss further here or be dinged for questioning moderation.
I will say that NinCam nicely explained the rule further via PM.
I will also say that it's just best/easiest to not use "cult" ever.