Trump calls Democrats 'losers' after GOP health bill failure

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!

Goodness but that couldn't have been a more PERFECT prediction that Trump upon seeing his own healthcare bill go down in defeat would then turn around and try to blame the Democrats for it!
Just like him to do that. Just like him! Sorry Trumpie, but you've gotta own up to this FAILURE and take the fall along with your fellow Repubs!

----------------------------------------

Trump calls Democrats 'losers' after GOP health bill failure - ABC News
By Adam Kelsey

"President Donald Trump spoke out after Republicans pulled the Obamacare overhaul he had endorsed, criticizing Democratic opposition to the bill and passing off the responsibility for its failure."
“I think the losers are Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer because now they own Obamacare.”
"The American Health Care Act was pulled from an anticipated vote Friday afternoon after it became apparent Republicans would fall short in their effort to attain enough votes to pass the bill."

May 2012
By the wall
The losers will be the democrats.

Obamacare needs so much income to remain soluable and you don't have even half of the healthy people you need signing up to pay for everyone using it.

This is going to absolutely skyrocket the debt, force insurers to leave, force taxes to be raised.....ancomplete and utter catastrophe.

And that is all on democrats. They will come crawling to Trump to fix it once it collapses.

metheron

Former Staff
Nov 2006
MI
Time will only tell with Obamacare. I really thought that if he believed that to be true he would have let it die on its own.

Definitely not the Democrats fault this one didn't pass. It didn't deserve to and I'm glad the Dem's stood pat.

May 2012
By the wall
Time will only tell with Obamacare. I really thought that if he believed that to be true he would have let it die on its own.

Definitely not the Democrats fault this one didn't pass. It didn't deserve to and I'm glad the Dem's stood pat.
The democrats are screwed either way. If they supported this they would get blamed when it didn't work as well as republicans and they will get blamed when obama are goes broke.

Damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Sep 2013
On a hill
The losers will be the democrats.

Obamacare needs so much income to remain soluable and you don't have even half of the healthy people you need signing up to pay for everyone using it.

This is going to absolutely skyrocket the debt, force insurers to leave, force taxes to be raised.....ancomplete and utter catastrophe.

And that is all on democrats. They will come crawling to Trump to fix it once it collapses.
I guess the fact that the republican bill did none of the things trump promised on the campaign trail doesn't matter.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio

Goodness but that couldn't have been a more PERFECT prediction that Trump upon seeing his own healthcare bill go down in defeat would then turn around and try to blame the Democrats for it!
Just like him to do that. Just like him! Sorry Trumpie, but you've gotta own up to this FAILURE and take the fall along with your fellow Repubs!

----------------------------------------

Trump calls Democrats 'losers' after GOP health bill failure - ABC News
By Adam Kelsey
Funny!

metheron

Former Staff
Nov 2006
MI
The Democrats need to come up with an ACA fix bill and have the CBO score it.
Why now? It would make them look weak, like they were unwilling to do it while Obama was in office. Both parties have been screwing the pooch on this for years, but realistically, the only party that had a chance to get Obama's bill of approval on changing his legacy legislation was the Democrats.