Trump can brag about another record

highway234

Former Staff
Feb 2010
I've Got Nowhere Else to Go
Lots of men actually believe that nice guys finish last.
well rich guys certainly finish first, and trump was born rich, so the fix was in for him from the moment he drew breath.

nice guys, i dunno. i'm not really seeing enough to draw a representative sample.

Jul 2014
midwest
I was a Republican for 35 years and resigned the party right before Bush invaded Iraq. Didn't you know it was be a long, drawn out, expensive disaster?
Good on you for getting out.

Long ago I stopped associating with EITHER of the 2 big corrupt political parties that are the main problem with politics in America today.

Independent is the ONLY way to go!

Dec 2019
Washington, D.C.
The funniest part about the fact that corrupt and incompetent plutocrats have been stealing your children's future and your own retirement for decades, and now are desperate beyond measure to hide what they've done from you, is that they're going to have to put ever more unlikeable, horrible politicians into power to distract you.
The biggest crime was when Congress “borrowed/leveraged” funds from Social Security. I can’t remember for sure, but I think that happened around when Johnson or Nixon was POTUS; some time in that era anyway.

highway234

Former Staff
Feb 2010
I've Got Nowhere Else to Go
The biggest crime was when Congress “borrowed/leveraged” funds from Social Security. I can’t remember for sure, but I think that happened around when Johnson or Nixon was POTUS; some time in that era anyway.
yes indeedy
Actually, Reagan would be the REAL King of Debt, as he got the debt ball really rolling.
and yes again.

The real trick is figuring out which was worse.

• Love
Reactions: Kerberos