Trump cancels Taliban meeting after learning It's THAT Taliban

May 2013
N Oregon Coast
Get me the Teletubbies! :D

WASHINGTON, D.C.—President Trump called off a meeting with the Taliban scheduled to occur at Camp David after realizing it's actually the same Taliban known for its brutal treatment of Afghans under Islamic law.​
An aide reportedly asked Trump if everything was still on for the Taliban meeting: "Are we still good to have the terror-linked Taliban groups over to the presidential retreat this weekend?"​
"Huh?" Trump replied, a look of concern on his face. Then a jolt of realization hit him. "Wait---it's THAT Taliban!?"​
The aide checked her notes and confirmed that it was the same Taliban.​
"I don't think so," Trump said. "I thought it was those funny little guys in the suits with the purple Twinkie Winkie guy. I was pretty explicit that I wanted to meet those guys. Very funny guys."​
Nervously shuffling her feet, the aide replied that was actually the Teletubbies and that they've been off the air for years. She also wasn't clear as to why Trump would want to meet with them, but she didn't press him any further and Trump didn't elaborate.​
"Could have sworn they were called Taliban. Huh. Cancel this thing right away then. Who thought this was a good idea? I want that person fired immediately!" Trump shouted.​
"And get me the Teletubbies!"​

Trump Cancels Taliban Meeting After Learning It's THAT Taliban

May 2019
midwest
May 2019
A Van Down by the River...
You did note that the OP in HUMOR, right? Talk about being triggered.
:cool:

About Us

What is The Babylon Bee?
The Babylon Bee is the world’s best satire site, totally inerrant in all its truth claims. We write satire about Christian stuff, political stuff, and everyday life.

The Babylon Bee | Your Trusted Source For Christian News Satire.
It's hardly any wonder Trump folks can't make the critical distinction anymore. They're all mentally hiking on the Tallahassee Trail.

Mar 2019
California

WASHINGTON, D.C.—President Trump called off a meeting with the Taliban scheduled to occur at Camp David after realizing it's actually the same Taliban known for its brutal treatment of Afghans under Islamic law.​
An aide reportedly asked Trump if everything was still on for the Taliban meeting: "Are we still good to have the terror-linked Taliban groups over to the presidential retreat this weekend?"​
"Huh?" Trump replied, a look of concern on his face. Then a jolt of realization hit him. "Wait---it's THAT Taliban!?"​
"I don't think so," Trump said. "I thought it was those funny little guys in the suits with the purple Twinkie Winkie guy. I was pretty explicit that I wanted to meet those guys. Very funny guys."​
Nervously shuffling her feet, the aide replied that was actually the Teletubbies and that they've been off the air for years. She also wasn't clear as to why Trump would want to meet with them, but she didn't press him any further and Trump didn't elaborate.​
"Could have sworn they were called Taliban. Huh. Cancel this thing right away then. Who thought this was a good idea? I want that person fired immediately!" Trump shouted.​

Thought Y'all left. Oh ,well. Trump fired Bolton. Trump dropped a meeting with Taliban. You ,of course ,say it sucks. Now if he had CONTINUED to meet with Taliban ,and KEPT Bolton ,you would say it sucked. Fact is ,you just can't stand the FACT that your Hag got her azz kicked in 2016. No matter what this President does,he is wrong. In your Lib mind ,of course.----Well ,be of good cheer. I felt the same way about Hitlery. But the fact is ,that pig would have got us nuked. Hitlery is a REAL loose cannon. She had a temper tantrum when she LOST.

Jul 2014
midwest

Welcome back BoiseBo!

May 2019
You may have the wrong trail :)

No, no. Trump has invoked the glorious Tallahassee Trail twice. The first time two years ago he just went with it, then just yesterday at "Chopper Tawk" he said it again, corrected himself, but as usual couldn't just admit his mistake, instead saying the TT is "nice too."
I've driven all around that area. I was never inspired to hike. So maybe why the very nice TT is a only a figment of Trump's brain.

May 2013
N Oregon Coast
No, no. Trump has invoked the glorious Tallahassee Trail twice. The first time two years ago he just went with it, then just yesterday at "Chopper Tawk" he said it again, corrected himself, but as usual couldn't just admit his mistake, instead saying the TT is "nice too."
I've driven all around that area. I was never inspired to hike. So maybe why the very nice TT is a only a figment of Trump's brain.
Oh Golly Gosh I missed this one! LoL - Well, "many people are saying the Tallahassee Trail is very nice this time of year".

Of course Donald wouldn't know .. he's never been on a hike! :D

President Trump is back on the Tallahassee Trail, which 'is nice too'

May 2019
Oh Golly Gosh I missed this one! LoL - Well, "many people are saying the Tallahassee Trail is very nice this time of year".

Of course Donald wouldn't know .. he's never been on a hike! :D

President Trump is back on the Tallahassee Trail, which 'is nice too'
I was outside with headphones begrudgingly listening to "Chopper Tawk" when this popped out and just to make sure I heard him right (wouldn't want to spew "fake news") I went inside to rewind. I looked for a glimpse of sarcasm or a wink, but no, he was selling the TT.
He also boasted over MILES of wall that has not been built, so I guess the TT was as real as any other crap coming out from his leaky brain.