Trump cancels Taliban meeting after learning It's THAT Taliban

May 2013
N Oregon Coast
I was outside with headphones begrudgingly listening to "Chopper Tawk" when this popped out and just to make sure I heard him right (wouldn't want to spew "fake news") I went inside to rewind. I looked for a glimpse of sarcasm or a wink, but no, he was selling the TT.
He also boasted over MILES of wall that has not been built, so I guess the TT was as real as any other crap coming out from his leaky brain.
All we can do is laugh - - - Or cry - I believe Joni Mitchell said "you know it's the same release".
But of course, laughing is more fun. ;)

May 2013
N Oregon Coast
Twinky Winky died in January 2018.
Curious Slartibart - Do you think the show was gay propaganda? :)

Apparently the fact that the purple teletubby, Tinky Winky, carries a handbag is enough to see the show banned. State-controlled public TV said the government’s Children’s Rights Spokesman believes the BBC show is “gay propaganda”.

The show was also at the center of a controversy when American cleric and conservative pundit Jerry Falwell claimed in 1999 that Tinky Winky, one of the Teletubbies, was homosexual."

"Falwell based this conclusion on the character's purple color and his triangular antenna; both the color purple and the triangle are sometimes used as symbols of the Gay Pride movement"

I know the thought process is too much but a lot of people do a lot of unpredictable things. Thats life.

Jun 2014
United States
I was outside with headphones begrudgingly listening to "Chopper Tawk" when this popped out and just to make sure I heard him right (wouldn't want to spew "fake news") I went inside to rewind. I looked for a glimpse of sarcasm or a wink, but no, he was selling the TT.
He also boasted over MILES of wall that has not been built, so I guess the TT was as real as any other crap coming out from his leaky brain.

At least he can pronounce Tallahassee correctly.

Appalachian? Not so much.

Reactions: DairyHeiress