TRUMP CANCELS TRIP TO DENMARK because it's PM won't SELL GREENLAND TO HIM!!

Jul 2015
Florida
Folks, I don't why the hell I haven't thought about this before, but we should save these TITLES for posterity. Who the FUCK would have ever thought one could/would need to create the above title? Regarding ANY COUNTRY!!

Trump cancelled his trip to Denmark — because they won’t sell him Greenland

Published
1 min ago on
August 20, 2019
By Bob Brigham

President Donald Trump unleashed a Twitter tirade on the Kindom of Denmark on Tuesday.

“Denmark is a very special country with incredible people, but based on Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen’s comments, that she would have no interest in discussing the purchase of Greenland, I will be postponing our meeting scheduled in two weeks for another time,” Trump Tweeted.

“The Prime Minister was able to save a great deal of expense and effort for both the United States and Denmark by being so direct. I thank her for that and look forward to rescheduling sometime in the future,” Trump added....

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/08/tru...him-greenland/

CtC

Mar 2019
California
I like to gamble. Any sports out there? I bet Greenland is bought. Within 2 years.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
The president was scheduled to visit on 2 September, at the invitation of Denmark's Queen Margrethe II.

Then last week Mr Trump suggested the US was interested in buying Greenland, an autonomous Danish territory.

Danish PM Mette Frederiksen described the suggestion as "absurd" and said she hoped Mr Trump was not being serious.

Announcing the cancellation of his visit, Mr Trump tweeted: "Denmark is a very special country with incredible people, but based on Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen's comments, that she would have no interest in discussing the purchase of Greenland, I will be postponing our meeting scheduled in two weeks for another time...." Trump cancels Denmark visit over Greenland sale spat

This is what people in the UK are reading about our president. He actually put it on twitter in his own words for all the world to see. Our president is so stupid, so immature, and delusional, he had a twitter tantrum for all the world to see because he can't buy a country.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
Folks, I don't why the hell I haven't thought about this before, but we should save these TITLES for posterity. Who the FUCK would have ever thought one could/would need to create the above title? Regarding ANY COUNTRY!!​
Trump cancelled his trip to Denmark — because they won’t sell him Greenland
Published​
1 min ago on​
August 20, 2019​
President Donald Trump unleashed a Twitter tirade on the Kindom of Denmark on Tuesday.
“Denmark is a very special country with incredible people, but based on Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen’s comments, that she would have no interest in discussing the purchase of Greenland, I will be postponing our meeting scheduled in two weeks for another time,” Trump Tweeted.
“The Prime Minister was able to save a great deal of expense and effort for both the United States and Denmark by being so direct. I thank her for that and look forward to rescheduling sometime in the future,” Trump added....
What...The...Fuck???