Trump caught lying about his education after disparaging Obama.

Nov 2014
North Carolina
Nah, you need my thoughts - Yours border on blind obedience and it would pain me to see you fall in the hole.

Oh look, another stupid picture.

I did not see that one coming.

If you are going troll - at least try to be amusing. Otherwise you are just going to bore the person and they are going to stop feeding you. Sadly for you that is what has happened here. I wish you luck though on finding your next target. Maybe he or she will find you more interesting than I did. ^^

May 2013
Boise, ID
Oh look, another stupid picture.

I did not see that one coming.

If you are going troll - at least try to be amusing. Otherwise you are just going to bore the person and they are going to stop feeding you. Sadly for you that is what has happened here. I wish you luck though on finding your next target. Maybe he or she will find you more interesting than I did. ^^
Feel free to put me and everyone else who disagrees with you on ignore.

Nov 2014
North Carolina
Feel free to put me and everyone else who disagrees with you on ignore.
Oh don't flatter yourself by lumping yourself in with everyone who disagrees with me.

It's not your disagreements that bore me. It's the insipid trollish nature of your comments. You're just not very interesting. Perhaps someone else may find your trolling more amusing or worthwhile. You won't know unless you start looking - something I suggest you start asap.

Nov 2016
USA
I'm sure in Trump's mind he was a first class student. :)

So I'm not sure this qualifies as a lie. More likely it's just the egocentric imagination of a healthy ego - something the President is not short on. And he's admitted that in the past. He acknowledges he has a tendency to exaggerate his own accomplishments. Why I'm not so sure - as they are impressive on their own weight.

I suppose your OP is fair though when taken at face value.
Trump has a “healthy” ego?!? :lol::lol::lol::lol: