Trump decides to be 'not at all presidential' in ripping Michael Moore's Broadway sho

Feb 2007
In my mind
Really?

What, did President Apetits have a bad day on the links? Baron and Melania not around for him to berate to try to make himself feel better?

I think the most amazing part is his own preface about how immature and stupid his attack was going to be, then he went ahead and did it. Why doesn't Erik or Junior take away grandpa's phone?

Trump decides to be 'not at all presidential' in ripping Michael Moore's Broadway show

President Trump admitted he couldn’t help himself but take a shot at filmmaker Michael Moore’s Broadway show, which closed last week.

Moore’s one-man show "The Terms of My Surrender" essentially was an opportunity for the Michigan documentarian to take shots at Trump on a nightly basis. It closed after its final performance on Oct. 22.

Trump was delighted at its ending.

“While not at all presidential I must point out that the Sloppy Michael Moore Show on Broadway was a TOTAL BOMB and was forced to close. Sad!” Trump tweeted.

Feb 2007
In my mind
So a president isn't allowed to critique a performance in your world?
Not what I said.

Let me be clear before your next strawman.

The president is allowed ot act like a fucking **** on twitter, and folks are allowed to think him a fucking **** for acting that way.

Awesome job once again rushing in and defending the man, especially when he states he realizes his own shitbaggery. If only you defended the mermaids as hard as you defend Trump, they would not be on the endangered species list.

Reactions: 3 people
Mar 2010
Indiana
Not what I said.

Let me be clear before your next strawman.

The president is allowed ot act like a fucking **** on twitter, and folks are allowed to think him a fucking **** for acting that way.

Awesome job once again rushing in and defending the man, especially when he states he realizes his own shitbaggery. If only you defended the mermaids as hard as you defend Trump, they would not be on the endangered species list.
And once again our resident troll pseudo Phd shows he's just sitting at grandma's 24/7 on his computer with apparently no job as he's the second post in he thread.

May 2012
By the wall
And once again our resident troll pseudo Phd shows he's just sitting at grandma's 24/7 on his computer with apparently no job as he's the second post in he thread.
Anyone who makes the second post is sitting at grandma's 24/7 huh?

You are a bright one aren't you?