Trump Denies Death Toll In Puerto Rico, Falsely Claims 'Done By The Democrats'.

Sep 2014
in the noggins of yip yappers
Anyone blaming “Democrats” for the deaths attributed to the hurricane is as crazy as anyone blaming Trump for these deaths.
No politician made the effects of the hurricane worse.
Trump is not responsible for the PR political system or infrastructure nor is he responsible for the distribution of recovery resources. All of these suffered due to the effects of an act of nature, not a political belief system.
No one blamed Chumpanzee.

Sep 2014
Awesome anger and profanity.
It’s great how I correct you and you amend your statements and then curse me out for setting you on the right path. You’ve got anger issues and a crazed way of saying “thanks”.
Great. Another passive/agressive member here to play victim when his posts are ridiculed.

Apr 2015
Mid ATL
Great. Another passive/agressive member here to play victim when his posts are ridiculed.
The facts speak for themselves I notice you’re not rebutting any of them. I correct people or point out where they can find correct answers and you declare me a “hypocrite “. Not very adult or impressive. Just debate the facts.
I shouldn’t point out when a poster leaves the rails and wants to flame me with profanity? It’s not “playing victim” it’s declaring victory.

Apr 2015
Mid ATL
You might try starting to actually debate politics and deep six your steady stream of petty insults towards the left.
I’ll debate any takers. Not a lot to go around it seems. If my above post was intended to you it’s not meant as an insult. It’s an invitation to knowledgeably discuss topics, which I’m very comfortable doing.

Sep 2014
The facts speak for themselves I notice you’re not rebutting any of them. I correct people or point out where they can find correct answers and you declare me a “hypocrite “. Not very adult or impressive. Just debate the facts.
I shouldn’t point out when a poster leaves the rails and wants to flame me with profanity? It’s not “playing victim” it’s declaring victory.
Lol. Youre still a passive/agressive putz.

Sep 2014
I’ll debate any takers. Not a lot to go around it seems. If my above post was intended to you it’s not meant as an insult. It’s an invitation to knowledgeably discuss topics, which I’m very comfortable doing.
Oh, stuff it. The majority of your utter crap is insulting all the liberals here.