Trump Denies Death Toll In Puerto Rico, Falsely Claims 'Done By The Democrats'.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
I'm not going to get to a back and for with the dear leader supporters here who don't seem to care one wit how many conspiracy theories he puts out there. (And there are so many to choose from)

This says it all

the problem is we've all been conditioned to just ignore that Trump is nuts.
There's just too much evidence of it. It's crazy overload.

Jul 2017
U.S.A.
Stalin blamed the deaths of 3 million people he starved out on the kulaks, who definitely made him look bad.
I wonder if the orange idiot is a reincarnate.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Luckily the latest polls seem to show that the majority of people are sick and tired of his crazy.
it's not looking good. I happen to think the polls are off on the low end. They underestimated the passion on the right in 2016. Now, I think they're underestimating the passion on the left. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Dems take both the House and the Senate.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
No.
That’s not what this story- and allegations- are about at all.
Don't give a fuck. That's what the man said. I suggest you learn to read.
Christ, you people have got to learn to resist the apparantly overpowering compilation tp kiss the Twitter Twit's ass at every opportunity. It's only funny for so long you know.

No shit, If there a hurricane and I'm in an ICU on life support and the hurricane cuts the power to the machines and i die a day or a week later or whatever the fuck.
The fucking hurricane was the cause of my death.

Apr 2015
Mid ATL
Don't give a fuck. That's what the man said. I suggest you learn to read.
Christ, you people have got to learn to resist the apparantly overpowering compilation tp kiss the Twitter Twit's ass at every opportunity. It's only funny for so long you know.

No shit, If there a hurricane and I'm in an ICU on life support and the hurricane cuts the power to the machines and i die a day or a week later or whatever the fuck.
The fucking hurricane was the cause of my death.
Awesome anger and profanity.
It’s great how I correct you and you amend your statements and then curse me out for setting you on the right path. You’ve got anger issues and a crazed way of saying “thanks”.