Trump Denies Death Toll In Puerto Rico, Falsely Claims 'Done By The Democrats'.

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
President Trump denied the death toll of nearly 3,000 from Hurricanes Maria and Irma, which swept across Puerto Rico a year ago, in a series of tweets Thursday morning. "3000 people did not die in the two hurricanes that hit Puerto Rico," he tweeted. "When I left the island, AFTER the storm had hit, they had anywhere from 6 to 18 deaths." Trump Denies Death Toll In Puerto Rico, Falsely Claims 'Done By The Democrats'

good lord. Trump is just insane. This is a classic case of delusional thinking.

3000 people did not die in the two hurricanes that hit Puerto Rico. When I left the Island, AFTER the storm had hit, they had anywhere from 6 to 18 deaths. As time went by it did not go up by much. Then, a long time later, they started to report really large numbers, like 3000...
5:37 AM - Sep 13, 2018

.....This was done by the Democrats in order to make me look as bad as possible when I was successfully raising Billions of Dollars to help rebuild Puerto Rico. If a person died for any reason, like old age, just add them onto the list. Bad politics. I love Puerto Rico!
5:49 AM - Sep 13, 2018
Democrats inflated the numbers just to make him look bad. It's all about Trump. What an idiot. How is it we elected such a man to the presidency of the United States? How is it so many still support him?

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Democrats inflated the numbers just to make him look bad. It's all about Trump. What an idiot. How is it we elected such a man to the presidency of the United States? How is it so many still support him?
that's the one question so many American's are asking. If you look at the expressions of people when Trump is talking it's pretty clear they think he's out of his mind. Everyone that encounters him in the WH must know it. Yet, the American people have to live out each day wondering when he's really going to snap? We're at the point where we're literally talking about life and death. It doesn't get any clearer than in Trump's tweet today that he's unfit mentally as a general rule. He absolutely has no business being the president . And everyone that's enabling him has blood on their hands. We're witnessing real life atrocities here. And no one that can is willing to show any fking balls and do something about it.

Apr 2015
Mid ATL
Just another Republican that was a Liberal all along, add him to the thread...:)
Chalk one up for the Democrat spin machine. Obama nominated Garland KNOWING he'd never sit on the bench during a presidential election year and with a Republican Senate...just to spin up the Democrat base.
It didn't work in the election, and it won't stop Kavanaugh. Now you're demanding Democrats throw out all precedence of decorum and voting based on merit because this farce has made you so upset. How easily manipulated.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Chalk one up for the Democrat spin machine. Obama nominated Garland KNOWING he'd never sit on the bench during a presidential election year and with a Republican Senate...just to spin up the Democrat base.
It didn't work in the election, and it won't stop Kavanaugh. Now you're demanding Democrats throw out all precedence of decorum and voting based on merit because this farce has made you so upset. How easily manipulated.
Whatever floats your boat, quit whining that you don't deserve any payback, it is unbecoming....

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
Awesome anger and profanity.
It’s great how I correct you and you amend your statements and then curse me out for setting you on the right path. You’ve got anger issues and a crazed way of saying “thanks”.
Yes it was awesome. The logic was also inescapably awesome.
Oh now, get serious. You did NOT correct me, you expressed your personal opinion on the matter. That's it.
And you're rather inept at gas-lighting old boy. "Correct me", "set me on the right path", indeed...:lol::lol::lol:

I did not curse you out. Cursing you out would entail using a curse word as a noun, as in saying something along the lines of "MY God, you're a stupid fuck." That would also be a personal insult which is against thse rules here.
I tend to use curse words as descriptive adjectives or adverbs.
I'll let you know when I'm actually angry kid.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
The overall death rate may be close to thse numbers, that doesn't indicate those people died DURING the hurricanes. The implication is there just to smear Trump.
There is no need to smear trump. All you have to do is put a camera or a mike in front of the man. He cannot help himself, he will lie and commit stupidities and smear himself.