Trump deserves NO credit for raid that killed ISIS leader Baghdadi

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
Trump hates our intel community and no-one in his family has ever served their country in the military.
Intel and military professionals got Baghdadi DESPITE Trump's interference!

Reactions: Friday13

remington50

Dec 2018
Florida
Trump hates our intel community and no-one in his family has ever served their country in the military.
Intel and military professionals got Baghdadi DESPITE Trump's interference!
Lol. How much credit do you give Obama for Osama? Usually the president is way more in the loop than you think. A lot of times they give the order too. But if you want to be realistic? Sure. You are right. They shouldn’t get the credit since the intel community does the legwork.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
Lol. How much credit do you give Obama for Osama? Usually the president is way more in the loop than you think. A lot of times they give the order too. But if you want to be realistic? Sure. You are right. They shouldn’t get the credit since the intel community does the legwork.
Obama supported and worked with our intel community.
Trump bows only to Putin because he owes his job to him.
Trump hates our intel folks and vice versa

Last edited:
Apr 2016
Seattle
The scary thing is that the libs actually believe the Russia hoax ... They lack common sense. They watched maddow spew her russian propaganda for three years. How sad that they are so brainwashed. Of course Trump was in on it from the beginning. How could he not be ..

Reactions: Izzshemovin

CtC

Mar 2019
California
What I like. Trump kept the Raid secret from the Dems. They would have LEAKED it to Al-Jazeera ,letting him escape. Trump gets ALL the credit for keeping Dems out of the loop.

Feb 2010
between Moon and NYC
Trump deserves the same credit (or blame) and any other President gets when risky military missions such as these are undertaken. At some point he did have to give the nod to proceed.

Although i did think he (Trump) was a little long winded when he gave his press conference announcing the event Sunday morning. The rascal fella does seem to love the sound of his own voice. (am sort of guessing his handlers were cringing a bit as he veered off into the "take the oil" sub-topic.)

But in the end it was the boots on the ground (along with the technical planners) who actually pulled off the accomplishment. Those guys genuinely amaze me at times. I stand i awe at what they are capable of.