TRUMP DISCUSSED WIKILEAKS DUMPS & BRAGGED MORE WERE COMING--RICK GATES testimony.

Jul 2015
Florida
So I guess that is not collusion or coordination?

Trump discussed WikiLeaks dumps with Roger Stone — and bragged more were coming: Rick Gates

Published
1 min ago on
November 12, 2019
By Travis Gettys

A key witness in Roger Stone’s trial gave a first-hand account of President Donald Trump discussing WikiLeaks dumps with Roger Stone.

Rick Gates, who served as Trump’s deputy campaign chairman and is a longtime associate of the imprisoned Paul Manafort, testified Tuesday that he heard the Republican nominee discuss WikiLeaks disclosures of stolen emails with Stone in a phone call during a car ride.

Stone, a longtime Trump associate and GOP operative, is standing trial on charges of obstructing justice, witness tampering and lying to the U.S. House of Representatives Intelligence Committee as part of the probe of Russian interference in the election.
Gates, who has accepted a cooperation agreement with federal prosecutors, told jurors that Trump promised after hanging up with Stone that more information would be coming from WikiLeaks.

In written responses to special counsel Robert Mueller, the president insisted that he did not recall discussing the release of those stolen emails with Stone.
“I do not recall being told during the campaign that Roger Stone or anyone associated with my campaign had discussions with any of the entities named in the question regarding the content or timing of release of hacked emails,” Trump wrote. “I spoke by telephone with Roger Stone from time to time during the campaign. I have no recollection of the specifics of any conversations I had with Mr. Stone between June 1, 2016, and November 8, 2016.”...

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/11/tru...ng-rick-gates/

Sep 2016
My own world
Bump.

Didn't Trump's written answers say he "didn't recall" ever talking to Roger about Wikileaks or the DNC hack or Hillary's emails?

House general counsel Douglas Letter told a federal appeals court in Washington, D.C., that Trump “might have provided untruthful answers” as part of the now-completed Russia probe.
Trump, in his written answers to Mueller, claimed: “I do not recall discussing WikiLeaks with him, nor do I recall being aware of Mr. Stone having discussed WikiLeaks with individuals associated with my campaign.”

I don't think there is going to be enough space on the gov't computers to hold all the documents in Trump's impeachment articles that the House will have to vote on.

Reactions: OldGaffer