Trump, Distracted by Greenland, Couldn't Focus on the Ukraine

Singularity

Oct 2009
Kansas
That is whataboutism and irrelevant.

The only thing that is relevant is that Adam Schitt does not have evidence of a Quid Pro Joe and the Impeachment Hoax is moving on.
By what standard is it known that for quid pro quo to be proven, the victim must acknowledge it?

Quid pro quo literally means "this for that."

If, at any point, Trump administration representatives communicated to Ukraine that they'd have to investigate Biden to receive aid, a quid pro quo occurred.

Ukraine DID NOT have to agree to anything for that above action ^ to have been fundamentally wrong.

Are you asserting that such a conversation never took place? Because Sondland has confirmed it did, and Taylor and Vindman have confirmed immediate knowledge of it.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
There are text messages, apparently.

" That’s according to a cache of text messages released late Thursday by House investigators which lay out the raw contours of a potential quid-pro-quo exchange "

You go right a head and hang your hat on that one ....

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
By what standard is it known that for quid pro quo to be proven, the victim must acknowledge it?

Quid pro quo literally means "this for that."

If, at any point, Trump administration representatives communicated to Ukraine that they'd have to investigate Biden to receive aid, a quid pro quo occurred.

Ukraine DID NOT have to agree to anything for that above action ^ to have been fundamentally wrong.

Are you asserting that such a conversation never took place? Because Sondland has confirmed it did, and Taylor and Vindman have confirmed immediate knowledge of it.
They have no evidence that there is a "that" .....

The Quid Pro Joe is dead in the water.

The Leaker is no longer relevant and will not be testifying.

Rep. John Ratcliffe explained this a couple of weeks ago.

I started a thread on it.

Singularity

Oct 2009
Kansas
They have no evidence that there is a "that" .....

The Quid Pro Joe is dead in the water.

The Leaker is no longer relevant and will not be testifying.

Rep. John Ratcliffe explained this a couple of weeks ago.

I started a thread on it.

John Ratcliffe is fully discredited. He lied on his resume and was disqualified from serving as DNI on that basis.

Answer the question. By what standard is it known that the victim must acknowledge a quid pro quo?

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
John Ratcliffe is fully discredited. He lied on his resume and was disqualified from serving as DNI on that basis.

Answer the question. By what standard is it known that the victim must acknowledge a quid pro quo?
John Ratcliffe comments are accurate.

There is no evidence of a Quid Pro Quo as evidence by Adam Schitt and company abandoning the accusation and moving on to bribery and obstruction.

But, you keep hanging on to the idea that there is.

I bet you still believe that the Mueller Report proves Trump colluded with the Russians, don't you?

Singularity

Oct 2009
Kansas
John Ratcliffe comments are accurate.

There is no evidence of a Quid Pro Quo as evidence by Adam Schitt and company abandoning the accusation and moving on to bribery and obstruction.

But, you keep hanging on to the idea that there is.

I bet you still believe that the Mueller Report proves Trump colluded with the Russians, don't you?
Quid pro quo is a form of extortion and bribery. I can't help you if you fundamentally don't understand what's at stake here.

Sondland has confirmed that he communicated to the Ukranians that they would have to publicly commit to investigating the Democrats to receive the aid.

Taylor and Vindman have confirmed that Ukraine wanted to know why their aid was being withheld, and that they were pressured to hide the reason why.

That's established. It just is.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Quid pro quo is a form of extortion and bribery. I can't help you if you fundamentally don't understand what's at stake here.

Sondland has confirmed that he communicated to the Ukranians that they would have to publicly commit to investigating the Democrats to receive the aid.

Taylor and Vindman have confirmed that Ukraine wanted to know why their aid was being withheld, and that they were pressured to hide the reason why.

That's established. It just is.
It doesn't matter what those Deep Staters accuse the President of.

If they have no evidence of a Quid Pro Quo then thier accusations are meaningless.

I see another Mueller report day coming for you ....

Singularity

Oct 2009
Kansas
It doesn't matter what those Deep Staters accuse the President of.

If they have no evidence of a Quid Pro Quo then thier accusations are meaningless.

I see another Mueller report day coming for you ....
Please try to say things that are a little less explicitly stupid. Sondland donated $1 million to Trump's inauguration. He is no "Deep State" figure.

Neither is Taylor, who Mike Pompeo handpicked to serve in his current capacity after Trump forced out Yovanovitch.

Vindman is a career Army officer and an Iraq War veteran who still has IED shrapnel in his chest. You guys will disrespect him at your peril.