Trump Doesn't Care About the Debt

Jul 2014
midwest
Trump has clintons moral failings without his mitigating competence.
Let us know when Trump gets a BJ in the Oval Office...

Then tells the most famous presidential lie in the history of presidential lies about it.

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky."

While wagging his "Finger of Sincerity" at the camera, so we would know he was telling the truth.

Sep 2013
On a hill
Let us know when Trump gets a BJ in the Oval Office...

Then tells the most famous presidential lie in history about it.

While wagging his "Finger of Sincerity" at the camera, so we would know he was telling the truth.
Oh, I see - its the location where the act took place that makes it adultery, not the act.

(BTW, according to the dictionary definition a bj in the oval office is not adultery, but what trump did with Stormy is)

Donald Trump sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia

Jul 2014
midwest
Oh, I see - its the location where the act took place that makes it adultery, not the act.

(BTW, according to the dictionary definition a bj in the oval office is not adultery, but what trump did with Stormy is)

Donald Trump sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia
What does the dictionary say about the most famous lie in the history of presidential lies?

Liar, liar, pants on fire!

But, that's who Bill Clinton is and has always been.

Serial adulterer and serial liar.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
The right is in total denial of just how bad this President is and is going to continue to be.
I think many wanted this and voted for it. If you recall there were a lot of people yelling "burn it all down" at rallies and such during the campaigns. I think we have to acknowledge that we have 30% or so out there who do want to see it all brought down so it can be started over.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
I think many wanted this and voted for it. If you recall there were a lot of people yelling "burn it all down" at rallies and such during the campaigns. I think we have to acknowledge that we have 30% or so out there who do want to see it all brought down so it can be started over.
Started over as what? A Libertarian shit hole?