Trump expected to ignore SCOTUS ruling on census question with executive order.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Hey, you forgot to answer the question... Or is it incapable?

I'll show you what answering a question looks like :

You asked :

What did your post I quoted have to do with anything?
And then usually you answer the question with a statement. Like how my comment had to do with the other persons insinuated threat of action...

So, your turn, what did that delusional tin hattery have to do with anything?

Apr 2018
oregon
we have a flawed immigration system. Made so by inaction by our Congress. So, how does it make sense to round up people based solely on a deportation order that's a direct result of that purposely flawed system ( while hurting ourselves in the process )? Trump isn't interested in doing anything unless it makes his base feel good. Even if it translates to long term dire consequences for the very people he's giving their temporary "we hate immigrants" fix.
What does that screed have to do with my post?
Nice pelosi impression.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
President Donald Trump is on a mission to show supporters he’s still the same fighter they elected.

He pushed back against establishment Washington on Thursday with a one-two punch — first by giving conservative bloggers a space to air their grievances about anti-conservative media bias, and then by announcing an executive order to collect data about immigrants after the courts blocked him from adding a citizenship question to the census.
The actions — like so many other policies and events being organized by the Trump White House — aren’t likely to yield substantive policy changes. But they’re designed to appeal to the president’s conservative base as he heads into a tough reelection fight.
Across a 12-hour period Thursday, in speeches and on Twitter, Trump stepped directly onto some of the most volatile fault lines that could rev up his fiercest supporters: immigration, the Pledge of Allegiance, social media bias, unfair trade with China, big banks, Iran, special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian election interference, impeachment and, of course, individual Democratic candidates for president.

It was a one-day sampling of what Trump hopes will give him a winning hand in 2020.
In a single day, Trump shows his 2020 cards
Everything Trump does or says is just chumming his base, that is all he does ,it is all he cares about. Feed the sharks for their votes.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
In a single day, Trump shows his 2020 cards
Everything Trump does or says is just chumming his base, that is all he does ,it is all he cares about. Feed the sharks for their votes.
And failing badly. I love how he had to read how great he really is. Barr standing beside him shuffling his feet, looking uncomfortable.

Barr said,” Logistics stopped them from doing anything!” Well, duh, Bill, you just now learning how the law works? Barr wanted a last chance for notoriety. He certainly has that, going down in History trying to cover s*** for the dumbest President in History. Trump makes Bush look smart, and that is hard to do!