Trump fined $2 million for misusing foundation funds.

Oct 2011
Washington State
Trust me, the Perfect Call, Fake News, Shifty Schiff, Nancy Pelosi is corrupt, and Pocahontas.

The guy can't even run a honest Foundation. Come on Donny Dumbfuck, if you are so rich why are you stealing from your own foundation?
Now his children must go to mandatory training on how not to steal from foundations. Once again, you can't make this shit up.

The president admitted, among other things, to arranging for the charity to pay $10,000 for a 6-foot portrait of him. He also agreed to pay back $11,525 in foundation funds that he spent on sports memorabilia and champagne at a charity gala.
Trump also accepted restrictions on his involvement in other charitable organizations. His three eldest children, who were members of the foundation’s board, must undergo mandatory training on the duties of those who run charities.

The settlement was an about-face for Trump. He had tweeted, “I won’t settle this case!” when it was filed in June 2018.

The Shit Show continues.

Sep 2007
N48 51.489 E2 17.67119
For any other President this would have been a major scandal garnering wall to wall coverage by the media. For Trump it's just another Friday.
There is just so much there there, no one can keep up. There was an article this week that the fact checker at Trumps last rally was unable to keep up documenting the number of lies Trump was telling.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
The Arkansas Project was a series of investigative press reports, funded primarily by conservative businessman Richard Mellon Scaife, that focused on criticism of then-President Bill Clinton and his administration. Scaife spent nearly $2 million on the project.[1]

The investigations included the investigation of the 1970s' real estate investment that Bill and Hillary Clinton had made in a development known as Whitewater, re-opening of allegations that then Governor Bill Clinton had sexually harassed an Arkansas state employee, and a reexamination of the death of White House aide Vincent Foster which multiple official investigations had found to be a suicide.
The Clintons, the right's favorite boogiemen since 1993.

hillary_bill2_f.jpg

Dec 2015
SoCal
The worst U.S. president since Nixon, and his would-be Empress of Planet Earth wife.

Scaife and I probably hated them for different reasons, but the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Oh no!

The reason I don't like Hillary is her vote for the Iraq War Resolution, and if you think Bill was the worst since Nixon, I have one word for you: Bush the Younger.

OK... that's three words, but I hope you catch my drift.