Trump, FOX--DOBBS (& this board) hype fake poll numbers he's at 42%

Jul 2015
Florida
When I saw this thread yesterday, I couldn't find it on line. I knew something was screwy. FOX doesn't care about the TRUTH. Eh, FACTS ARE FOR SUCKERS, right? I'm sure as soon as FOX and DOBBS lied, it went right up on the board. To compare apples to apples. OBAMA'S wasn't great but still 6 points higher, same month 2 years later.

Why is there an ever present, unending need to LIE, day in and day out! BEHAVIOR NO ONE WOULD ACCEPT THIS FROM THEIR KIDS!

Trump shares fake poll numbers hyped by Lou Dobbs — the actual poll shows he has 42 percent approval

BRAD REED
11 APR 2019 AT 07:44 ET

US President Donald Trump. (AFP/File / Brendan Smialowski)
FlipboardFacebookTwitterLinkedInMore45

President Donald Trump on Thursday shared phony polling numbers hyped by Fox Business’s Lou Dobbs — but the actual poll they’re based on shows his numbers are much lower.

Dobbs this week cited a poll from Georgetown politics that he said showed Trump had a 55 percent approval rating.

However, it appears Dobbs has gotten his poll numbers totally mixed up, as the actual poll shows 55 percent of voters view Trump unfavorably, while just 40 percent have a favorable view. When it comes to job approval, 42 percent of voters approve of the job Trump is doing, while 52 percent disapprove.

What’s more, 48 percent of voters in the survey said they had a “strongly” unfavorable opinion of Trump, while just 27 percent said they had a “strongly” favorable opinion of him.

View image on Twitter

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
There's ALWAYS a poll that will tell you what you WANT to believe.

The poll that really matters will be on election day next November.

Even Raw Sewage should know that...
Like that one last November when Deomcrats got 9 million more votes than Republicans, yep that was real, not bullshit.

Jul 2014
midwest
Like that one last November when Deomcrats got 9 million more votes than Republicans, yep that was real, not bullshit.
Yep, that one counted, as will the one in November of next year.

The rest of them like THIS one, are mostly just topics for conversation.

Polls are good for making fools of people who say crazy things like "She will crush his nuts".

Remember that we heard that one several times right before the 2016 election?

Yeah, I remember that one, too...

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Yep, that one counted, as will the one in November of next year.

The rest of them like THIS one, are mostly just topics for conversation.

Polls are good for making fools of people who say crazy things like "She will crush his nuts".

Remember that we heard that one several times right before the 2016 election?

Yeah, I remember that one, too...
Who knew the fucking Russians had their thumb on the scale? Did you know?