Trump Gets an Ovation When He Reads the Results of a Poll.

Jul 2014
Border Fence
Donald Trump get an ovation from the attendees at the Oval Office when he announces the results from a poll of National Association of Manufactures who now have a 93% positive outlook on the future of their business in this country.

Up from 56% Trump touted. A 20 year record high he said.

Are you kidding me? Is there no good news that a survey from an trade group is your only accomplishment?

Lets be clear. This is not a jump in manufacturing...this is a jump in 'Feelings'.

Am I totally off base? Should he get credit for making 93% of manufactures surveyed happy? Should they have given him a Standing-O?

http://www.cbsnews.com/live/video/trump-talks-with-u-s-manufacturers/

Last edited:
Feb 2017
World wide and soon a town near you
It was a Fake Poll....About manufactures fake feelings
Donald Trump get an ovation from the attendees at the Oval Office when he announces the results from a poll of National Association of Manufactures who now have a 93% positive outlook on the future of their business in this country.

Up from 56% Trump touted. A 20 year record high he said.

Are you kidding me? Is there no good new that a survey from an trade group is your only accomplishment.

Lets be clear. This is not a jump in manufacturing...this is a jump in 'Feelings'.

Am I totally off base? Should he get credit for making 93% of manufactures surveyed happy? Should they have given him a Standing-O?

Reactions: 1 person
May 2012
By the wall
Most polls are about feelings lol.

If you are just crunching numbers you don't need a poll.

Now you have polls where you can ask people what they did but that's still just gathering numbers.

What do you think job approval polls are?

Just feelings.

Jul 2014
Border Fence
Most polls are about feelings lol.

If you are just crunching numbers you don't need a poll.

Now you have polls where you can ask people what they did but that's still just gathering numbers.

What do you think job approval polls are?

Just feelings.
What is more important a jump in manufacturing hires, investments, contracts, jobs...or a future confidence survey?