Trump gives himself 'A pluses' on 'hurricane work,' blames Maria on San Juan mayor

Feb 2007
In my mind
Of course.

Never his fault, always the fault of others.

Not sure how Puerto Rico is inaccessible. I think we have boats and planes. What is poor electricity? Is it like rich electricity, or int he case of Trump electricity he claims is his but is owned by Russian financiers?

Almost 3,000 people died, the island left in ruins, Trump tosses out paper towels, and gives himself an multiple A+?

Has this man no shame nor humility?

Trump gives himself 'A pluses' on 'hurricane work,' blames Maria on San Juan mayor
WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump continued to insist Wednesday that his administration did a "great job" in responding to Hurricane Maria, which left more than 3,000 people dead, as Hurricane Florence rolls toward the Carolina coast.

Trump said in an early morning tweet that his administration got "A pluses for our recent hurricane work in Texas and Florida (and did an unappreciated great job in Puerto Rico, even though an inaccessible island with very poor electricity and a totally incompetent Mayor of San Juan). We are ready for the big one that is coming!"

The president has consistently applauded the Maria response, even as the estimates of deaths in Puerto Rico caused by the storm have climbed from 64 to 2,975 people, making it the deadliest hurricane to hit America in more than a century.

Jul 2011
NYC
So Peurto Rico had a third world electric system and the rest of the infrastructure isn't much better, tell me what any president could have done better there and how.

Feb 2007
In my mind
So Peurto Rico had a third world electric system and the rest of the infrastructure isn't much better, tell me what any president could have done better there and how.
Why defend the shitbaggery and braggadocio of Trump? Can you nto criticize his yutter lack of humility, his mindless praise of himself in the midst of the death of 3,000 Americans? Is the adoration for such a amoral scumbag so deep that you must deflect from his faults?

Nov 2010
Why defend the shitbaggery and braggadocio of Trump? Can you nto criticize his yutter lack of humility, his mindless praise of himself in the midst of the death of 3,000 Americans? Is the adoration for such a amoral scumbag so deep that you must deflect from his faults?
Isn't it obvious by now? the person's sole point in life is to troll the internet

Jul 2011
NYC
I don't give him an A+, I give him about a "C", but the local government played politics with him as well and a lot of the problems there today are due to that. He's a braggart and loves to praise himself incessantly.

That part is the truth, but the hypoerbole, the hysteria and over reaction you and your ilk do on every stupid thing the guy does is just as cheesy as him giving himself an A+.

Oct 2011
Washington State
No, no he can't. He loves him some Trump, even though he didn't vote for him. It's very strange.

Jul 2015
Florida
Of course.

Never his fault, always the fault of others.

Not sure how Puerto Rico is inaccessible. I think we have boats and planes. What is poor electricity? Is it like rich electricity, or int he case of Trump electricity he claims is his but is owned by Russian financiers?

Almost 3,000 people died, the island left in ruins, Trump tosses out paper towels, and gives himself an multiple A+?

Has this man no shame nor humility?

WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump continued to insist Wednesday that his administration did a "great job" in responding to Hurricane Maria, which left more than 3,000 people dead, as Hurricane Florence rolls toward the Carolina coast.

Trump said in an early morning tweet that his administration got "A pluses for our recent hurricane work in Texas and Florida (and did an unappreciated great job in Puerto Rico, even though an inaccessible island with very poor electricity and a totally incompetent Mayor of San Juan). We are ready for the big one that is coming!"

The president has consistently applauded the Maria response, even as the estimates of deaths in Puerto Rico caused by the storm have climbed from 64 to 2,975 people, making it the deadliest hurricane to hit America in more than a century.

Feb 2007
In my mind
I don't give him an A+, I give him about a "C", but the local government played politics with him as well and a lot of the problems there today are due to that. He's a braggart and loves to praise himself incessantly..
The first thing you did in this thread is deflect from the fuckery of Trump. The very first thing you did, the knee jerk reaction, was to deflect away from your orange god's fuckery. With Trump worshipers, it is always the fault of someone else, as you clearly note. Can't hold the dick responsible for his own words.

Must. Defend. Trump. Must. Defend. Trump.

That part is the truth, but the hypoerbole, the hysteria and over reaction you and your ilk do on every stupid thing the guy does is just as cheesy as him giving himself an A+.

Oh, the thread is about me? My ilk? Is that special forces, kung fu teaching super successful company owners? Or folks who don't worship Trump and his shitbaggery?