Trump gives himself 'A pluses' on 'hurricane work,' blames Maria on San Juan mayor

Jul 2011
NYC
How far up your ass can you get your head?? They have no fucking maps in PUERTO RICO? People didn't see anyone for WEEKS, FEMA, or otherwise--no one. WEEKS. You get trucks, pickups, cars on the island, load em with basics like water, MRE's whatever you can fit. USE THE MAPS to go to every road on the island. M A R K the map with every household, special needs, drop off what you can. I assume FEMA HAS PENS!

Jesusf'gCHRIST!! In this day and age WE could have sent DRONES out and criss-crossed the island within a few days and located every household in any remote area of the island. Then get the trucks, water, food out to them.

DESPICABLE INCOMPETENCE!

Trucks were there, they had no drivers show up. Roads were blocked, this is basically a third world country. Are you blaming trump for this?

May 2007
Houston, Texas
Way to deflect form Turmp's words! Bravo! You are his dream constituent, the fellow who never holds him responsible for what comes out of his gob.

Anything else? I mean clearly your posts are totally incapable of ever discussing a topic, instead resorting to a plethora of insults to defend the shitbag president.
Rev. Hellhound is a total waste of good DNA.

Feb 2007
In my mind
Anyway, back to the big girl convo.

It seems clear that Trumps' incompetence and lack of empathy is only eclipsed by his ego. It is not about you Captain Orange. Folks died. The response was unbelievably slow. The island is still a wreck. You don't grade yourself and praise yourself for failure.

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
So Peurto Rico had a third world electric system and the rest of the infrastructure isn't much better, tell me what any president could have done better there and how.
Well for starters, not sweep it under the rug and ignore it. I'm not a disaster management consultant, so I'll skip the details. But There is no way that this was the best Trump could do... he just didn't give a shit about it.

Nov 2010
Well for starters, not sweep it under the rug and ignore it. I'm not a disaster management consultant, so I'll skip the details. But There is no way that this was the best Trump could do... he just didn't give a shit about it.
yet when it came to florida and texas, states that voted for him, the response was good. But PR, no, the hell with them. He has done this time and time again, he is president only for his supporters and states that voted for him. Just like NC and SC get state of emergency but he wouldn't do it for Virginia.

Nov 2010
When will this place finally do something from the constant infestation of the troll in every single thread that turns every thread to dumb,off topic bickering? Or do they not care because this idiocy just pads the post count number?