TRUMP goes to SESSIONS chief of staff to talk to HIM about taking his bosses place!! (Now that's gotta hurt!)

Jul 2015
Florida
WOW, do you think Sessions has lost all that warm and fuzzy feeling from his boss? How do you think this makes him feel? Tough shit! He sucked up to a corrupt DISLOYAL POS and he's being rewarded. Frankly, I think TRUMP WANTED SESSIONS TO KNOW THIS!!!!

Trump talked with Sessions aide about serving as attorney general: report
BY TAL AXELROD - 10/10/18 07:13 PM EDT 231

© Anna Moneymaker
President Trump reportedly spoke with Attorney General Jeff Sessions’s chief of staff Matthew Whitaker about replacing Sessions in his role, The Washington Post reported Wednesday.

Sources briefed on the matter told the Post that the conversation was vague and did not specify if Whitaker would take over in an interim or permanent capacity, or how serious the president's proposal was.

The attorney general and the president have had an embittered relationship since Sessions recused himself from the Justice Department’s (DOJ) investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia during the 2016 election.

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein appointed special counsel Robert Mueller to take over the probe after Sessions’s recusal. Mueller and his investigation have been targeted by Trump and his administration, often being denounced as a "witch hunt."

“The Russian Witch Hunt Hoax continues, all because Jeff Sessions didn’t tell me he was going to recuse himself...I would have quickly picked someone else. So much time and money wasted, so many lives ruined … and Sessions knew better than most that there was No Collusion!” Trump tweeted in June....

Trump talked with Sessions aide about serving as attorney general: report

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
More Fake News from unnamed sources.

yawn

My unnamed sources in the White House can verify that this story is not true.
Seriously.

Sources briefed on the matter told the Post that the conversation was vague and did not specify if Whitaker would take over in an interim or permanent capacity, or how serious the president's proposal was.
:zany: