Trump: Hard To Envision Rubio Winning With His Immigration Record-

Jun 2013
VA
Donald Trump: Hard to envision Marco Rubio winning with his immigration record - Washington Times!

Oh, not that hard to envision, Donald.

Carson will slowly fade, especially as GOP Establishment Media slowly tears him down (particularly on Mannatech).

You (Trump) will engage in your Twitter Wars, comments about people's looks, throw your temper tantrums and feuds...and slowly drift down.

And with Jeb out (soon), the only viable (and RNC-approved) candidate left will be Marco.

Even RNC paid or volunteer bloggers see the handwriting on the wall. You see it in their responses.

Reactions: 2 people
May 2012
By the wall
And I bet that a year ago you though Trump could not lead in the polls. Weren't you also saying around a year ago that the Tea Party was dead?

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
And I bet that a year ago you though Trump could not lead in the polls. Weren't you also saying around a year ago that the Tea Party was dead?
please name one person that thought Donald Trump could lead in the polls a year ago. Even Donald Trump didn't think that. As far as the Tea Party? They may not be "dead". But, they have the lowest congressional approval rating in history.

May 2012
By the wall
Haven't really heard anything from them lately. What do you guys do these days, sit around munching crumpets? ;)
You do know that the tea party is not an actual party I hope. We are fiscal conservatives who believe in a certain ideology. This is why we caanot go away because you cannot kill a belief. Basically the tea party was nothing more than a bunch of us coming together for a giant meeting.

Fiscal conservatives have always existed but as our financial problems get worse our opinions get more attention and that is ultimately how the tea party came into existence. After that idiot Bush spent a trillion dollars on his stupid war it motivated us to take action, it had nothing to do with Obama.

The liberal media has done a very good hatchet job on us by attaching all these stigmas to the tea party which makes using that label pointless now because it's not worth the heat but we fiscal conservatives have not gone anywhere and will still vote according to our ideology.

So the tea party can never actually die, we just don't wear the funny hats anymore.

Jun 2014
United States
please name one person that thought Donald Trump could lead in the polls a year ago. Even Donald Trump didn't think that. As far as the Tea Party? They may not be "dead". But, they have the lowest congressional approval rating in history.

When was the last time you saw a big Tea Party© rally on the news? About the only thing left of the Tea Party at this point is the handful of brain-dead politicians that they managed to vote into office before they became bored with their little play pretend protest movement.

Reactions: 3 people
Jun 2013
VA
1. A year ago, I didn't know Trump would run.

2. The Tea Party isn't dead...it never was alive. :) Actually I said it was IMPOTENT.....the TP won ZERO of its Primary challenges against Republican Senate incumbents. They scored ONE win with David Brat. The TP didn't want Boehner as Speaker or McConnell as Majority Leader after the 2014 midterms....they failed..again.

Since the new Congress (Jan. 2015), the TP have been ignored by John Boehner, insulted by John Boehner, and the TP's objections to things like "Cromnibus", defunding DHS, etc.....proved ineffectual. Boehner passed the two year budget (before Ryan took over)....over the objections of the Tea Party.

The TP opposed Paul Ryan as Speaker ....they failed again.

Reactions: 1 person