Trump: "he thinks he's still in hospitality business"

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
OMG! This shit keeps getting better and better! Now that Trump has fired all of the incompetent people and only hired the best people, it's good to see his best acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney speak the truth on “Fox News Sunday.”

...Trump on Saturday announced on Twitter that he was abandoning the move to host the meeting at Trump National Doral near Miami in June, citing “Crazed and Irrational Hostility” from Democrats and the news media. He said he would look for another site, possibly the Camp David presidential retreat.

“He was honestly surprised at the level of pushback” to the original announcement, White House acting chief of staff Mick Mulvaney told “Fox News Sunday.”

At the end of the day, he still considers himself to be in the hospitality business, and he saw an opportunity to take the biggest leaders from around the world and he wanted to put on the absolute best show, the best visit that he possibly could and he was very confident of doing that at Doral,” Mulvaney said

So let's be honest: Should the forum start a betting pool on how long Mick lasts in his job at the WH?

Last edited:
May 2012
By the wall
So you want the foreign delegates to have a miserable time when they are here?

Yes, I could see that being very productive.

May 2019
Backatown, USA

I'm going to guess that there are hundreds of places in the U.S. that are better suited than Trump's money-hemhorraging, bed-bug infested "resort."

Reactions: jacobfitcher

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
This is the new talking point of the left, look out for this meme and canard to be put up in random threads

Dec 2018
the Heart of America

No. In fact, quite the opposite. I don't want them to go home with bedbugs. Sorry that you do want that to happen.