Trump hits the links 3 days after meeting mass shooting victims (2 days was enough)

Jul 2015
Florida
Trump hits the links 3 days after meeting mass shooting victims--2day wait was enough

This was his OPTICS. I'm in control, they won't stop me. I'll show them. 2 days is more than enough. The son of a bitch!

(Save your keystrokes, everyone knows that's an old file photo. I'll bet he ain't letting ANY photographer near him today)

Trump hits golf course 3 days after visiting shooting victims

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]BY JORDAN FABIAN - 02/19/18 09:29 AM EST[/FONT] 1,343
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]2,867
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — President Trump hit the golf course on Monday, three days after visiting people affected by the deadly school shooting in nearby Parkland, Fla.

The president arrived at the Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach shortly after 9 a.m.
Trump avoided golf over the weekend, a decision aides said was out of respect for the 17 people killed in a shooting last week at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School.
But the president returned to the course on Monday to cap off President's Day weekend at his Mar-a-Lago resort. Trump is scheduled to return to Washington in the afternoon.

White House officials did not say whether Trump was playing golf. The president is an avid golfer who typically spends time at his courses on the weekend.
Trump has not been seen publicly since Friday, when he met with injured victims and first responders from the school shooting.

The only other time the president ventured from Mar-a-Lago was Sunday night, when he dined with his family at his West Palm Beach golf club.

Trump hits golf course 3 days after visiting shooting victims | TheHill
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Sep 2016
My own world
How long would be OK?

With you, I mean?
Hell judging by his tweets, his empathy or lack thereof he could have gone to play straight after meeting with them. The fact that he didn't probably had to do with his handlers more than him.

Jul 2014
midwest
Hell judging by his tweets, his empathy or lack thereof he could have gone to play straight after meeting with them. The fact that he didn't probably had to do with his handlers more than him.
Perhaps it's a good thing that he did wait at least a day or two.

Of course, some will always criticize everything he does everyday, whatever, whenever, wherever.

A week, a month, a year would not have been the appropriate length of time.

Singularity

Oct 2009
Kansas
Can we get past this, please?

Trump extensively criticized Obama for golfing.

He looks like a hypocritical idiot for golfing even more.

He clearly doesn't care, and neither do his supporters. Boom, done, issue over.

Jul 2014
midwest
Can we get past this, please?

Trump extensively criticized Obama for golfing.

He looks like a hypocritical idiot for golfing even more.

He clearly doesn't care, and neither do his supporters. Boom, done, issue over.
Trump can't be criticized for golfing?

That will not go over well with many of our members...

Singularity

Oct 2009
Kansas
Trump can't be criticized for golfing?

That will not go over well with many of our members...
No, of course he can be criticized. Like I just said, he looks like a hypocritical idiot.

There must be hundreds of Trump tweets that say something to the effect of:

Obama golfing again, how does he have time to do that? I never would!

I mean, ridiculous. It illustrates the entire presidency. It's also not a pressing issue.

Jan 2018
Winnipeg, Canada
It's not only them links that Trumps occasionally hits, by the looks of it .... LMAO :D

Jul 2014
midwest
This president gets criticized for golfing.

Like the president before.

And the one before him.

And...

Haters gonna hate.