Trump holding a big "Change The Subject" announcement about Korea tonite at 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tedminator

Former Staff
Jun 2010
South Florida
Lemme guess.. potushit is gonna screw the South Koreans and other US allies even more?

Asia fears trade war after Trump plans hefty steel, aluminum tariffs
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ns-hefty-steel-aluminum-tariffs-idUSKCN1GE0AN
South Korea, the third-largest steel exporter to the United States after Canada and Brazil, said it will keep talking to U.S. officials until Washington’s plans for tariffs are finalised.
..snip..

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
I think Trump is going to join up with Stormy Daniels tonight and kick of the Make America Horny Again campaign.

#MAHA

Jul 2014
Border Fence
Trump is going to take credit for the two Koreas talking about talking.

Atta boy Trump. Take credit for making what the two Koreas have been wanting to do for years.

I wonder if Trump will tell the audience that it is the US that hold influence on Japan and Korea and China does in NK>

I wonder if Donald will also mention that China holds a good chunk of our debt and may retaliate Bigly on steel tariffs.

Crusher

Former Staff
Aug 2011
Heaven Above
[warning]Thread closed pending review

16. When starting a thread you must present a serious topic for debate.
Threads must be created with a point to be debated and can't be made solely for the purpose of flame baiting or directing traffic to an existing thread. The only exceptions would be in threads located in the lounge or associated areas.[/warning]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.