Trump holds up BLANK piece of paper at press conference claiming it was the MEXICAN DEAL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 2015
Florida
Quotation Violation
I read the story, saw the photo and simply c&p'd the PHOTO on to a blank page in Word and enlarged it about 75%. They're right. There are NO WORDS on the piece of paper. UNLESS, someone WROTE or TYPED the Mexican deal in WHITE ink. You believe that's what they did, right?​
What a fucking lying LOSER! Who does this, day in day out? WHY?????????????​
White House reporter busts Trump: His Mexico deal ‘appears to be a blank piece of paper’
Published 36 mins ago on​
June 11, 2019​
President Donald Trump on Tuesday claimed to have proof that he had cut a deal with Mexico to stem migration into the United States.​
Appearing before reporters on the South Lawn of the White House, Trump pulled out a folded piece of paper and declared “that’s the agreement that everybody says I don’t have.”​
“This is one page of a very long and very good agreement for both Mexico and the United States. Without the tariffs, we would have had nothing,” the president added.​
But Brian Karem, the White House correspondent for Playboy, noted that Trump never unfolded the paper.​
POTUS holds up what appears to be a blank piece of paper claiming it contains the Mexican deal. Refuses to answer when I ask him to show us.@realDonaldTrump⁩​
POTUS holds up what appears to be a blank piece of paper claiming it contains the Mexican deal. Refuses to answer when I ask him to show us. ⁦@realDonaldTrump⁩​

Jan 2012
SoCal
Trump is holding up blank paper....we have 23 legitimate Democrats running for President....

All we need to do is not sound crazy and produce some policies and plans that come across better than a bumper sticker and blank piece of paper....

/crickets

Mar 2019
California
I read the story, saw the photo and simply c&p'd the PHOTO on to a blank page in Word and enlarged it about 75%. They're right. There are NO WORDS on the piece of paper. UNLESS, someone WROTE or TYPED the Mexican deal in WHITE ink. You believe that's what they did, right?​
What a fucking lying LOSER! Who does this, day in day out? WHY?????????????​
White House reporter busts Trump: His Mexico deal ‘appears to be a blank piece of paper’
Published 36 mins ago on​
June 11, 2019​
President Donald Trump on Tuesday claimed to have proof that he had cut a deal with Mexico to stem migration into the United States.​
Appearing before reporters on the South Lawn of the White House, Trump pulled out a folded piece of paper and declared “that’s the agreement that everybody says I don’t have.”​
“This is one page of a very long and very good agreement for both Mexico and the United States. Without the tariffs, we would have had nothing,” the president added.​
But Brian Karem, the White House correspondent for Playboy, noted that Trump never unfolded the paper.​
POTUS holds up what appears to be a blank piece of paper claiming it contains the Mexican deal. Refuses to answer when I ask him to show us.@realDonaldTrump⁩​
POTUS holds up what appears to be a blank piece of paper claiming it contains the Mexican deal. Refuses to answer when I ask him to show us. ⁦@realDonaldTrump⁩​

Prove it was blank,

Nov 2016
USA
Ok, I’m as eager as the next person who’s fed up with trump’s shenanigans to make him look ridiculous, but this isn’t one of those times. Per the much maligned WaPo and NYT, the paper was not blank. (I doubt that the trump supporters who reflexively shout “Fake news!” when those papers are mentioned will do so this time.)

Trump Waves Paper He Says Is Secret Deal With Mexico, but Reveals No Details

Mar 2019
"US" of A
Ok, I’m as eager as the next person who’s fed up with trump’s shenanigans to make him look ridiculous, but this isn’t one of those times. Per the much maligned WaPo and NYT, the paper was not blank. (I doubt that the trump supporters who reflexively shout “Fake news!” when those papers are mentioned will do so this time.)

Trump Waves Paper He Says Is Secret Deal With Mexico, but Reveals No Details

What is blank is the notion that when we take out or coup other people’s governments as we did with Honduras in 2009, there will be no repercussions. If we wish to continue to foment violence and war across the globe to control resources and persist in trying to run South and Latin America, if we ignore climate change and predatory global capitalism, yeah, there will be more dislocated populations and migration. Pretty straight forward stuff really.

Status
Not open for further replies.