Trump holds up BLANK piece of paper at press conference claiming it was the MEXICAN DEAL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2019
midwest

"I have here in my hand a list of two hundred and five people that were known to the Secretary of State as being members of the Communist Party and who nevertheless are still working and shaping the policy of the State Department." Joseph R. McCarthy

Individual-1 will reveal a secret deal with Mexico when he gets a rose from the bachelor

A prop comic is a comedian who uses prop comedy. Prop comics are sometimes looked down upon by other comedians, and the term is sometimes used derisively.

The problem is that Mexico denies any secret deal.

more @: Donald Trump, prop comic or McCarthy puppet
:cool:

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва

"I have here in my hand a list of two hundred and five people that were known to the Secretary of State as being members of the Communist Party and who nevertheless are still working and shaping the policy of the State Department." Joseph R. McCarthy

Individual-1 will reveal a secret deal with Mexico when he gets a rose from the bachelor

A prop comic is a comedian who uses prop comedy. Prop comics are sometimes looked down upon by other comedians, and the term is sometimes used derisively.

The problem is that Mexico denies any secret deal.

more @: Donald Trump, prop comic or McCarthy puppet
:cool:

lol you are still falling sucker for #fakenews?

Status
Not open for further replies.