Trump: I ‘destroy' careers of Republicans who say bad things about me

Sep 2012
SoCal
Just who or what the fuck does this asshole think he is...a god? This is psychotic at best.

Trump: I ‘destroy' careers of Republicans who say bad things about me
President Trump bragged about his prowess in defeating the Republicans who oppose him, saying at an Ohio rally that he "destroys" the careers of GOP politicians who dare defy him.

"How do you get 100 percent of anything? We always have somebody who says 'I don't like Trump, I don't like our president, he destroyed my career,' " Trump said.

"I only destroy their career because they said bad things about me and you fight back and they go down the tubes and that's OK," he added.

...MORE...

Reactions: 2 people
Jul 2014
Border Fence
what brought this about. All of Trump's boot lickers are in line. No Republican dare speak out against anything Trump says or does. Trump has all his little bitches in line.

#BeBest

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

Lunchboxxy

Apr 2010
Oregon
He has the thinnest skin of any human in history.

He has spent at least 80% of his life worrying about what other people say about him. That has to be closer to 90% now

Reactions: 1 person
Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
The President is doing what the American people elected him to do.

It's insane that after nearly 2 years you guy still haven't figured this out.

Reactions: 2 people

Lunchboxxy

Apr 2010
Oregon
The President is doing what the American people elected him to do.

It's insane that after nearly 2 years you guy still haven't figured this out.
The minority of the American people elected him to hold campaign rallies and tweet insults?

Reactions: 3 people
Jun 2014
EU. Hang Vlad Tepes from the Kremlin.
what brought this about. All of Trump's boot lickers are in line. No Republican dare speak out against anything Trump says or does. Trump has all his little bitches in line.
Get one horse's head... Who wants to die of cancer for defending democracy and 'ting?