TRUMP: I remember you, you're the "C*NT from the airplane".

Jul 2015
Florida
TRUMP: I remember you, you're that "C*NT from the airplane".

I just listened on Megyn Kelly's show the entire narrative of this woman's story. All 3 women were smart, poised, articulate, didn't know each other, from different states, even different generations, and all had the SAME TRUMP MO. Of course they're all lying, after all TRUMP JUST HAD A STATEMENT RELEASED DECLARING THE SAME.

Perhaps they all should have been 'flattered', right? The billionaire copped a feel and even remembered one 6 or 7 years later--calling her a c*nt apparently for not acceding to his ASSAULT. I mean, come on, I'm Donald Trump, what's wrong with you bitches?

(
How many women do you think HAVEN'T told their stories??)

“At that point, I had been in the city long enough to read about the Trump family and some of the gossip that
was going around and I recognized him immediately as the guy on the plane,” Leeds said. She went on to
say that Trump told her, “I remember you. You were that c*nt woman from the airplane.”

That c*nt woman from the airplane’: Accuser Jessica Leeds reveals her first entanglement with Trump after he groped her

[FONT=&amp]

SARAH K. BURRIS
11 DEC 2017 AT 09:58 ET
[/FONT]

Jessica Leeds (Photo: Screen capture)
[FONT=&amp]DON'T MISS STORIES. FOLLOW RAW STORY!
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]During an interview with Megyn Kelly, Jessica Leeds walked through what happened to her when she said President Donald Trump grabbed her and forcibly kissed her on an airplane.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
Leeds met Trump in the 1970s while working as a saleswoman. Times were different, she explained in a New York Times interview before the election in 2016. According to her account, Trump groped and kissed her while the two sat next to each other in first class seats.

“Whether it was 15 minutes or not, it seemed like forever,” she recalled.

“They served a dinner. After the dinner was cleared he began encroaching on my side of the seat,” Leeds later told NPR’s Audie Cornish. “Mr. Trump started coming over to me and groping me and trying to embrace me. And then his hands started going up my skirt.”

“I don’t recall saying no, I don’t recall saying stop,” she said. “I don’t recall saying anything. It was like a silent pantomime. I remember at one point looking over at the guy in the seat across the aisle, and his eyes were like bugging out of his head.”

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
When Trump began “going up my skirt,” Leeds said she struggled and stood up and went to the back of the plane. When the flight landed she said that she waited for everyone to get off before she did because she didn’t want to risk running into him.

While speaking to Kelly, Leeds wondered why no one was coming to her defense during her ordeal. There was a man near them who said nothing and a flight attendant who didn’t intervene. She said she didn’t complain or inform the airline. But when she moved to New York things changed. She was working for the Humane Society of New York and had a fundraising gala at Saks Fifth Avenue. She was assigned to hand out the seating assignments. That’s when she encountered Trump...

[/FONT]
https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/that-cnt-woman-from-the-airplane-accuser-reveals-her-first-entanglement-with-trump-after-he-groped-her/[FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]

Last edited:
Mar 2012
New Hampshire
MSNBC isnt really covering it either. They mentioned it but then went back to the Alabama race.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Live stream on Facebook. But you can bet it will be shown over and over. I recorded Megyn because I was out,so will check.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
The PC was supposed to start at 10.30. That is what I saw. Missed Megyn. Knew I would see it later