Trump: If We Had 100% Wind Power And There Was No Wind You Wouldn't Be Able To Watch Me On TV

May 2019
Backatown, USA
The most ridiculous case against renewable energy ever, from the same clown who brought us "windmills cause cancer.".
Trump must think voters are really really stupid.

Donald Trump Is Fearmongering About the Wind Now

Donald Trump’s entire presidency is based on making people feel fear. His fascism and bigotry in both rhetoric and policies destroy lives. Now, in an exceptionally deranged speech delivered on Tuesday, he tried to make people worry about the wind somehow just... stopping.
Trump told the crowd at a Pennsylvania Shell plant that they should think about what would happen in the extremely likely (ed. note: sarcasm) scenario that there would 100 percent wind-powered energy but no wind. In this parable, you’ll never guess what household comfort they miss the most.
Here’s Trump:
And when the wind stops blowing, it doesn’t make any difference, does it? Unlike those big windmills that destroy everybody’s property values, kill all the birds. Someday, the environmentalists are going to tell us what’s going on with that. And then, all of a sudden, it stops; the wind and the televisions go off. And your wives and husbands say, “Darling, I want to watch Donald Trump on television tonight.” [Laughter.] “But the wind stopped blowing and I can’t watch. There’s no electricity in the house, darling.” No, we love natural gas and we love a lot of other things, too.​

https://splinternews.com/donald-trump-is-fearmongering-about-the-wind-now-1837226061

Last edited:
Jan 2016
Colorado
The most ridiculous case against renewable energy ever, from the same clown who brought us "windmills cause cancer.".
Trump must think voters are really really stupid.

Donald Trump Is Fearmongering About the Wind Now

Donald Trump’s entire presidency is based on making people feel fear. His fascism and bigotry in both rhetoric and policies destroy lives. Now, in an exceptionally deranged speech delivered on Tuesday, he tried to make people worry about the wind somehow just... stopping.
Trump told the crowd at a Pennsylvania Shell plant that they should think about what would happen in the extremely likely (ed. note: sarcasm) scenario that there would 100 percent wind-powered energy but no wind. In this parable, you’ll never guess what household comfort they miss the most.
Here’s Trump:
And when the wind stops blowing, it doesn’t make any difference, does it? Unlike those big windmills that destroy everybody’s property values, kill all the birds. Someday, the environmentalists are going to tell us what’s going on with that. And then, all of a sudden, it stops; the wind and the televisions go off. And your wives and husbands say, “Darling, I want to watch Donald Trump on television tonight.” [Laughter.] “But the wind stopped blowing and I can’t watch. There’s no electricity in the house, darling.” No, we love natural gas and we love a lot of other things, too.​

https://splinternews.com/donald-trump-is-fearmongering-about-the-wind-now-1837226061
If I had a wife, and if she ever said, "Darling, I want to watch Donald Trump on television tonight", I'd be filing for a divorce.

Just sayin'.

May 2019
Backatown, USA
Because the alternative was Hillary.

Like or hate her, Hillary Clinton was 100x more qualified than Donald Trump to be President of the United States. Donald Trump - game show host, real estate hustler, fake university president, serial lying con artist - isn't qualified to run a shoe store.
And he continues to prove that every day.

You know that Trump ran for president as a publicity stunt, right? Somehow millions of voters fell for his act.
How pathetic is that?

Jul 2014
midwest
At least she's not a moron and can speak like an adult in public.
That's a matter of opinion.

She was a serial liar, the worst campaigner for a major party nominee in my lifetime, said some of the stupidest things ever for a prez-wannabe (deplorables), extremely hateable, thought it was "her turn" to be president, didn't have to visit the rust belt states because they were "in the bag", was more qualified than Trump, and favored right up till election day, yet managed to blow the election.

"They were never going to let me be president" Hillary on election night. (Yes, she was THAT crazy)

And, how "adult" is THAT?

Even Nate Silver said she was gonna win big, and he was NEVER wrong!

Absolutely the worst performance in recent election history...

Jul 2014
midwest
Like or hate her, Hillary Clinton was 100x more qualified than Donald Trump to be President of the United States. Donald Trump - game show host, real estate hustler, fake university president, serial lying con artist - isn't qualified to run a shoe store.
And he continues to prove that every day.

You know that Trump ran for president as a publicity stunt, right? Somehow millions of voters fell for his act.
How pathetic is that?
Yes, she was more qualified.

Which makes it even more astounding that she STILL managed to blow the election.

How "pathetic" is it that she's still whining about losing?

Poor little Hillary...

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
That's a matter of opinion.

She was a serial liar, the worst campaigner for a major party nominee in my lifetime, said some of the stupidest things ever for a prez-wannabe (deplorables), extremely hateable, thought it was "her turn" to be president, didn't have to visit the rust belt states because they were "in the bag", was more qualified than Trump, and favored right up till election day, yet managed to blow the election.

"They were never going to let me be president" Hillary on election night. (Yes, she was THAT crazy)

And, how "adult" is THAT?

Even Nate Silver said she was gonna win big, and he was NEVER wrong!

Absolutely the worst performance in recent election history...

Who wasn't more qualified than Trump?