TRUMP in "development" stages for a NEW TV project (Seriously folks!!)

Jul 2015
Florida
TRUMP in "development" stage for a NEW TV project (Seriously folks!!)

So he knows he's going to LOSE?? Wouldn't you think he might do this later 'IF" he loses?? He has time to do this while he is STILL running for the president? Was this a big fat PR stunt all along?? I mean, multi-tasking is one thing, this is telling VOTERS, you are MY NEW VIEWER BASE for my next TV project!! In NOV on election night is going to turn to his supporters and say, "come see me on CHANNEL ANGER or the PWP." (Pissed off White People channel).

Or does he plan on doing this WHILE he is president? A little side venture? No problem with doing both--after he is TRUMP.

Yes I'm being sarcastic. Shouldn't we? This is just fucking nuts!

‘Trump TV’: Trump already has his next grift planned after he loses in November
BRAD REED
16 JUN 2016 AT 09:41 ET

If current polls are any indication, Donald Trump is going to lose the presidential election this fall. But like any good grifter, he already has his eyes on the next con job.

Vanity Fair is reporting that Trump is considering starting his own cable news network that will be targeted at the army of ardent supporters he’s garnered throughout the Republican primary campaign this year.

“According to several people briefed on the discussions, the presumptive Republican nominee is examining the opportunity presented by the ‘audience’ currently supporting him,” Vanity Fair’s sources say. “He has also discussed the possibility of launching a ‘mini-media conglomerate’ outside of his existing TV-production business, Trump Productions LLC.”

One of the publication’s sources explains that Trump believes that “win or lose, we are onto something here. We’ve triggered a base of the population that hasn’t had a voice in a long time.”...

?Trump TV?: Trump already has his next grift planned after he loses in November

Last edited: