Trump insults vets with PTSD

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
Wrong, a contract by nature is an agreement between two parties. It would be the opposite of slavery.
No need to be defensive. The fact remains many companies would go under without a government contract. Care to bet me I can't list 3?

Jan 2019
southeast
I had decided not to comment on this thread and I refused to read any of this BS. But President Trump has been one of the biggest supporters of our military and has only honored our veterans. Your comments are totally disgusting.

• Haha
Reactions: Ian Jeffrey
Jan 2019
southeast
Trump is lying draft-dodging coward with a mushroom dick. He's just compensating for his insecurities and proving he's an insecure, spineless clown. Sad.
And Big Bob I would not go there. You better take a look at our former Presidents.

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
And Big Bob I would not go there. You better take a look at our former Presidents.
Go for it. I think any draft-dodger is worth being labeled a coward and anti-American. You?...or does it depend upon whether or not there is an R or a D after their name? For me, it doesn't matter. A lying draft-dodging coward is a lying draft-dodging coward regardless of political affiliation. Please tell me you agree. ...or you can be silent and I'll know.