Trump insults vets with PTSD

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Deep State
I'm against the government forcing me under threat of fine to use my car blinkers to provide a service to those following me. It's just yet another form of slavery.
“Under threat”...heh-heh I miss Libre and Nonsqtr!

Reactions: boontito
Jan 2019
southeast
Go for it. I think any draft-dodger is worth being labeled a coward and anti-American. You?...or does it depend upon whether or not there is an R or a D after their name? For me, it doesn't matter. A lying draft-dodging coward is a lying draft-dodging coward regardless of political affiliation. Please tell me you agree. ...or you can be silent and I'll know.
Tell me about Clinton.

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Deep State
I'm against the government forcing me under threat of fine to use my car blinkers to provide a service to those following me. It's just yet another form of slavery.
Great moments in Teat.

Good times.

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
Tell me about Clinton.
You don't know he was a lying draft-dodging adulterous coward just like Trump? Interesting. It's hard to judge age on forums, but you should know I was an adult through the 1990s, so if you have any questions about that era or anything before Trump, feel free to ask. :)

1573267271941.png

Reactions: sweettee
Jan 2019
southeast
You don't know he was a lying draft-dodging adulterous coward just like Trump? Interesting. It's hard to judge age on forums, but you should know I was an adult through the 1990s, so if you have any questions about that era or anything before Trump, feel free to ask. :)

[/QUOTE Read and weep...http://www.1stcavmedic.com/bill-clinton-draft.htm