Trump insults vets with PTSD

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Agreed. Why they are choosing to laud over a lying conman who betrayed his country through cowardice and draft-dodging, who has swindled innocent Americans and lined his own pockets while his victims went to the poor house, it's a mystery to me. Something is seriously f**ked up in America for this to happen.
Trump brought out in many how they actually feel. Everything is every ones fault but mine. Some one wants to steal what I have. My taxes are too high. Why should I pay for someone else?

They forget that we all share the same infrastructure. They made fun of Democrats,/ Obama for saying you did not get it by yourself. They complain about Medicare, Social Security, anything that helps the less fortunate, but they are first in line to collect.

Like Union members complaining about Union dues, forgetting the strikes that gave them decent wages and benefits. They voted for those who destroyed them, helped Corporations steal their jobs, pensions, admired billionaires like Trump who cheated them.

Reactions: Hollywood
Dec 2018
the Heart of America
No, Bob, Conservatives treated Obama terrible. Mitch McConnell bragged the first day he was determined to make Obama a one term President, refused to work with him to accomplish anything.
Conservatives have been cruel since FDR. They fought him every step of the way,too. They have never been for the worker or middle class.

Trump has just exposed them for what they really are. Greedy, bigoted, with little empathy.
Conservatives may seem cruel in the past just like a child may believe his/her father is more cruel than their mother who tries to give them everything they want. The father knows that isn't always to best way to raise them. Hence, I can see why Conservatives had a reputation for supporting big business, national defense and Law & Order. However, nowadays, they aren't even like that. They're more like Democrats who cater to special interests but with different special interests, usually the rich.

I agree with your current assessment of them. OTOH, I see fault in the Democrats hard lean into authoritarianism and their staunch belief that they know what is best for everyone and will use whatever means necessary to impose those beliefs on Americans.

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
ONLY "Islamic wars of choices " are bad?
One is ONLY impacted by PTSD as a result of those wars?
So Trump did not insult PTSD sufferers who fought is Korea, Vietnam, etc.?
Trump seems to praise PTSD sufferers of the 1980s sex wars where he was under constant threat of syphilis, herpes, gonorrhea, chlamydia and crabs. Maybe Trump's staff will give him a medal for surviving those days.

Reactions: Hollywood
Oct 2013
USA
Agreed. I fail to see why some people constantly insist the world must be seen as either 100% for Trump or 100% against.
Well I think most feel that if he ever did something good for the country they would acknowledge it. As it stands the undoing of the foundation of our country and everything we stand for is not something that anyone should support even by 1%. Hell Trump supporters even gives shade on the Statue of Liberty poem that generations before us took pride in:

"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Last edited:
Reactions: Davocrat

HCProf

Council Hall
Sep 2014
USA
It’s loathsome when a Commander in Chief makes opprobrious comments about those who serve our country.
It is loathsome when any politician or ex-politician does it, or even civilian's who have not served. No political party truly cares about our Vets or active duty members. History has shown us this...decade after decade. Look how the VN Vets were treated when they came home and today we have current Vets committing suicide in record numbers. What political party is doing anything for them? Nobody cares.

Both sides will parade them out when it suits them or criticize them based on partisan politics. What is the difference between what Trump says and HRC with her shit storm of accusing a active duty combat soldier of being a Russian asset? That is the worst insult a vet or active duty member could receive when they have or are putting their life on the line. HRC is a former 1st Lady and Secretary of State and she ran her ignorant mouth just like Trump does and the scary part....partisan voters ate that CT shit right up just like a Trump supporter would do.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
It is loathsome when any politician or ex-politician does it, or even civilian's who have not served. No political party truly cares about our Vets or active duty members. History has shown us this...decade after decade. Look how the VN Vets were treated when they came home and today we have current Vets committing suicide in record numbers. What political party is doing anything for them? Nobody cares.

Both sides will parade them out when it suits them or criticize them based on partisan politics. What is the difference between what Trump says and HRC with her shit storm of accusing a active duty combat soldier of being a Russian asset? That is the worst insult a vet or active duty member could receive when they have or are putting their life on the line. HRC is a former 1st Lady and Secretary of State and she ran her ignorant mouth just like Trump does and the scary part....partisan voters ate that CT shit right up just like a Trump supporter would do.

Hear! Hear!