Trump involved Pence in efforts to pressure Ukraine’s leader

Feb 2010
Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
Joe Biden bragged about it.

So don't be so uninformed and ignorant when you post at me.
Back atcha. The connection you repeat isn't there

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Back atcha. The connection you repeat isn't there

So Biden was lying about threatening to withhold foreign aid until the guy who was investigating the company his son worked for was fired?

Sep 2016
My own world
Joe Biden bragged about it.

So don't be so uninformed and ignorant when you post at me.
Again you are purposely being obtuse.You have been told this in other threads. Repeating the lie about Biden over and over doesn't make it True.
Biden bragged about it because he did what the USA and other western countries and the IMP wanted done.
The PROSECUTOR THAT WAS FIRED WAS NOT GOING AFTER CORRUPTION AND THE COMPANY HUNTER WORKED FOR AND HUNTER HIMSELF WERE NOT UNDER INVESTIGATION.

Facts are a bitch when they don't support the narrative. I think Trump, Giuliani and Biden are learning the lesson the hard way. If I were Biden's son I'd sue the shit out of all three men because all the evidence says the man are lying and Hunter is not a public figure so libel laws are on his side. How about suing them for 20 million each?

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Whataboutism is only ok if certain posters do it, the rest of us get told to STFU and start our own threads if we don’t want to stay on topic

• Love
Reactions: the bull59
Sep 2016
My own world
This entire fake news story has crashed and burned because we now know that Ukraine reopened the investigation in early 2019.

A conspiracy among Schiff, the leaker, the leaker's attorneys, and others. A criminal conspiracy right in front of our eyes.

Then explain the statement made by Ukraine this week saying nobody is investigating Biden or his son in Ukraine.

Trump has demanded the Ukrainian president, Volodymyr Zelenskiy, open an investigation into Hunter Biden for his work in Ukraine, and into his father for urging the country to fire the then general prosecutor, Viktor Shokin.

Asked whether he would investigate the pair, Ryaboshapka said he was holding an “audit of all cases”, a docket numbering in the thousands, which could include about 15 relating to the energy company Burisma.

In a follow-up statement, Ryaboshapka said his office was reviewing “high-profile proceedings concerning senior officials” under the former president Viktor Yanukovych, including cases tied to Burisma’s owner, Mykola Zlochevsky.
The statement stressed “no procedural decisions” had been made against Zlochevsky or “any persons related”.

The decision is not a full accession to Trump’s demands, as the earlier Burisma cases under review do not directly involve Hunter Biden or his father’s political influence.

PS: The Whistleblower is not a leaker, he didn't go to the press. He used the legal process as set out by the government

The Intelligence Community Whistleblower Protection Act of 1998

You want a conspiracy John, see Trump trying to get dirt on Biden with foreign countries and then extorting them with AID money already approved by the
HOUSE and the SENATE.

• Love
Sep 2016
My own world
How blind are you people? I directly quoted Biden and even linked to video of him saying so.
How on earth do you partisans see a quid pro quo in the Trump phone call and then turn into Helen Keller when it comes to Biden?
You want to know why Hunter Biden doesn't sue? Because he has no case. He knows that he has spent his life coasting on his daddy's name. He doesn't get hired by these companies for his skill set. He gets hired because it was an easy connection to the highest levels of the US government.
Dictators all over the world have to work very hard to get the kind of mindless obedience from their populaces that Democrats give their politicians for free.
I directly told you that the video was correct but you have the context wrong. There was no personal favour done or asked for by Biden. He did the work the USA required him to do by getting a prosecutor fired that wasn't doing his job and going after corruption. Tell me Macduff what don't you understand? Trump wanted a personal favour, Biden did not.

With respect to quid pro quo you really don't need it for election law, asking is enough. Unfortunately for Trump there is also quid pro quo and that
is a separate claim as he tried to extort Ukraine for dirt on Biden in exchange for AIDE being release. You fail to see that not three things so far have
made a solid case

1. the summary of the phone call. "I would like you to do us a favour though,” Trump asked President Volodymyr Zelenskiy. He says just after the Ukraine President asked about getting tank stopping arm. Ukraine was desperate as Russia was occupying part of their country.

2. the text messages between people working for the Trump State Department back and forth and some to Trump's personal lawyer negotiating the pay off to Ukraine in exchange for the statement that the Ukraine was investigating the Bidens. The time lines and the actual texts make it clear there was quid pro quo. Release a statement saying Ukraine is investigating Trump and the Ukraine President would be invited to the WH. Start investigation into the. Biden and Trump would release the AID to Ukraine.

3. Trump's statement on Camera admitting he wanted the Bidens investigated and he invited China to do the same.Before he said China should investigate he had just mentioned the trade talks with China and that the USA had a powerful position and they could do whatever they wanted.

Last edited:
  • Love
Sep 2016
My own world
So Biden was lying about threatening to withhold foreign aid until the guy who was investigating the company his son worked for was fired?
I know you are just trolling. You know he's not lying, the aide was not given until the prosecutor was fired. The firing had nothing personal in it for Biden as he and his son and his son's employer weren't under investigation.

• Love