Trump involved Pence in efforts to pressure Ukraine’s leader

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
Trump asked that Ukraine investigate and stop corruption on the call, Trump didn't tie aid to the request.

Biden asked that the prosecutor investigating his son's company be fired, else aid would be pulled.
Are you suggesting that Joe Biden was acting unilaterally? Was the prosecutor investigating Hunter? Seems like a real stretch.

• Love
Reactions: the bull59
Sep 2016
My own world
Well that, and I hardly think Trump cares about corruption. I mean he has been doing his entire adult life.
He only mentioned Crowdstrike and the Bidens. If he was so concerned with Ukrainians corruption you would think he would have brought up cases that were not related to his own political campaigns.
Why doesn't he concentrate on the corruption going on in his own cabinet. There are people still with him under a cloud of suspicion and how many have left due to scandals from his Administration?

Last edited:

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
He only mentioned Crowdstrike and the Bidens. If he was so concerned with Ukrainians corruption you would think he would have brought up cases that were not related to his own political campaigns.
Why doesn't he concentrate on the corruption going on in his own cabinet. There are people still with him under a cloud of suspicion and how many have left due to scandals from his Administration.
He simply does not care about corruption...at all

He learned that lesson well from Roy Cohen and his father.

Sep 2012
SoCal