Trump involved Pence in efforts to pressure Ukraine’s leader

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
So now we have Trump, Pence, Pompeo, Barr and Rudy

That's a lot of corruption at the very top levels of this administration.
But a vice president directly threatening to withhold foreign aid to protect the company his son works for was fine. Just fine.

May 2019
midwest
"If we had confidence that the president did not commit a crime, we would have said so." - Robert Mueller III
:cool:
So what crime did Mueller present evidence of?

If I had confidence that you didn't commit a crime, I would say so, but since I don't have confidence.............
Is it a requirement to be a trumpster to have a lack of reading skill comprehension? Asking for a friend.

Reactions: OldGaffer
May 2019
midwest
Trump has never requested or received opposition research from a foreign power.

You confuse Trump with Clinton who paid millions to a foreign national for worthless opposition research on Trump from Russian officials.
The "contribution" does not necessarily mean $$$. That's where you trumpsters get confused @ what your Savior Trump did. What HE solicited was an in-kind donation from a foreign national. Here is the law that the FEC chairperson cited in her tweet.

52 U.S. Code § 30121 - Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

(a) ProhibitionIt shall be unlawful for—
(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make—

Libertine

Apr 2015
Katmandu
The "contribution" does not necessarily mean $$$. That's where you trumpsters get confused @ what your Savior Trump did. What HE solicited was an in-kind donation from a foreign national. Here is the law that the FEC chairperson cited in her tweet.

52 U.S. Code § 30121 - Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

(a) ProhibitionIt shall be unlawful for—
(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make—
He asked the President of the Ukraine to look into corruption. Nothing wrong with that.