Trump is insistant on using the Bill Card at the 2nd debate

Sep 2016
My own world
The audience gets to ask the questions and the forum is more intimate. Trump has shown when face to face he is simply a coward like most bullies.

I think Hillary is gonna have to wear a grotch protector though

Crotch/grotch? protector (is the female equivalent of a jock strap)

Last edited:
Apr 2012
East coast USA
It's called deflection, it was perfected by conservatives when liberal began winning debates with facts.
The deflection means a constant subject change until opponent become exasperated and quits, there by conservative exclaims " I Won "

Reactions: 2 people
May 2012
By the wall
It's called deflection, it was perfected by conservatives when liberal began winning debates with facts.
The deflection means a constant subject change until opponent become exasperated and quits, there by conservative exclaims " I Won "
I guess you never watched the Gore debates.

He was the master at deflection.

Sep 2011
aMEEErica
The audience gets to ask the questions and the forum is more intimate. Trump has shown when face to face he is simply a coward like most bullies.

I think Hillary is gonna have to wear a grotch protector though
If he does... then he's going to look like an even bigger jerk than he does now and that will be quite a feat.

What's he going to do, reveal a bunch of made-up conversation between him and Bill?

Yeah, that'll work...

Thx :untroubled:

Reactions: 2 people

TNVolunteer73

Former Staff
Nov 2014
TN
No Hillarys attacks on the women that Bill Abused should be the card.

Her actions effect people, My words do not.

Apr 2012
East coast USA
This debate should be fun, all new material supplied. Talk about easy.
I can see Hilary's new commercials, they will be devastateing using trumps own voice.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
Trump better be careful in this debate. Bringing up Bill's infidelities isn't going to work well with most women. He's wrapped up the white male chauvinist pig vote pretty well. Just what other demographic is it he thinks this tactic will appeal to?

Reactions: 1 person
May 2012
By the wall
Trump better be careful in this debate. Bringing up Bill's infidelities isn't going to work well with most women. He's wrapped up the white male chauvinist pig vote pretty well. Just what other demographic is it he thinks this tactic will appeal to?
I thought the debates would have an impact but they aren't.

The vote is pretty much sewn up for both sides right now. What the debates may provide is the equivalent to a crash in a Nascar race. Not for Trump, he crashes his car all the time but for Hillary. There is nothing Trump can screw up on that he doesn't do on Twitter already but its Hillary who has to watch out. She basically only has around a 6 point lead. That being said, she has proven she can pretty much deflect anything and she has the experience to dodge trouble but you never know.