Trump Is Not Well

Apr 2014
Maryland
I wish I could agree. But I can’t. He is a raging narcissist asshole. He isn’t even a real republican and a moron on top of all that. He is a repugnant ass clown that I’m still shocked my party put in office. But I’m also not surprised given that he ran on a middle finger, low information, easily digested campaign promise. It is the same stupid shit that democrats swallow up.

He may be a “republican” which makes him only slightly less worse of a choice than democrats, but I don’t think he is more sane than some of the democrats.
I love the way right wingers imply that Trump is not a Republican. But I guess I don’t blame them. I would try to distance myself from a malignant narcissistic liar

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.
So your solution, is Joe fuckin biden..... hahahahahaaaaaa

This is just another left wing propaganda piece, trumps been this insane consistently, you dont have to make shit up, it hurts you more than it helps.

Here it is yet again.

I think I'm going to go and count how many times this stupid subject has been brought up this year.

It can't be brought up enough, as far as I'm concerned. We have a mentally deranged, uniquely unfit reality TV personality sitting in the most powerful office in the Western World.

That you and others like you see nothing wrong with that says far more about you than the ones who decry it.

Mar 2007
I love the way right wingers imply that Trump is not a Republican. But I guess I don’t blame them. I would try to distance myself from a malignant narcissistic liar
He's like a near opposite of all those PNAC folks the left was railing against during W time. His budgets are way out of balance. He's not a military adventure guy. He support tariffs. These are not traditional Republican positions.

Mar 2007
It can't be brought up enough, as far as I'm concerned. We have a mentally deranged, uniquely unfit reality TV personality sitting in the most powerful office in the Western World.

That you and others like you see nothing wrong with that says far more about you than the ones who decry it.
Yet he has remarkably consistent behaviors and has had them his whole career. He is a speculator, a self promoter, an entertainer, a publicity hound. These may seem like strange things for a Republican to be, but they are not signs of insanity. He loves pulling off impossible deals. Got elected, didn't he? His failures don't bother him. Plenty of those. He says things to get attention and create buzz. And you guys fall for it all the time. I don't like most of these qualities, but I am not stupid enough to call them signs of mental illness.