Trump Is Not Well

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
John McCain turned on his own party and stopped the new Healthcare law and voted with the Democrats. Your party stopped a better healthcare law.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Because the Republican Plan took away healthcare from 22 million people, duh, duh, duh. Republicans just need to STFU about healthcare, they have zero credibility.
a4b600f308546d49ff97365debe3ff176e6e0dbc.jpg

Jul 2011
Old NYC/DMS
It can't be brought up enough, as far as I'm concerned. We have a mentally deranged, uniquely unfit reality TV personality sitting in the most powerful office in the Western World.

That you and others like you see nothing wrong with that says far more about you than the ones who decry it.

Fuck trump, but the best your tribe can come up with is a fake indian or a former segragationist who's losing his fucking mind and letting his racism slip.....

Or that sociopath who fought to keep innocent people in prison.

seriously, that's how you are going to beat trump? /facepalm

And shove your personal attack.

Dec 2018
Florida
I love the way right wingers imply that Trump is not a Republican. But I guess I don’t blame them. I would try to distance myself from a malignant narcissistic liar
What do you mean “imply?” Take a look at his history. The guy is about as real a republican as a Veggie Burger is a Burger. It may look like one, smell like one, sound like one...but it doesn’t past the taste test.

Yes, Donald Trump has given to the Clinton Foundation

Just because you dislike someone...doesn’t make them a republican. There are plenty of democrat “elites” who are vaguely similar to trump. Raging narcissism and a belief in their own superiority. Be they politicians or business people.

Just for clarity: I’m basing this on his record. There aren’t many real conservatives who would say or do what he does. If you think he wouldn’t sell republicans down the river if he got popular with democrats? You don’t understand the guy.

Jul 2011
Old NYC/DMS
What do you mean “imply?” Take a look at his history. The guy is about as real a republican as a Veggie Burger is a Burger. It may look like one, smell like one, sound like one...but it doesn’t past the taste test.

Yes, Donald Trump has given to the Clinton Foundation

Just because you dislike someone...doesn’t make them a republican. There are plenty of democrat “elites” who are vaguely similar to trump. Raging narcissism and a belief in their own superiority. Be they politicians or business people.

They let ted kennedy get away with aggravated manslaughter... jus sayin

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.
Yet he has remarkably consistent behaviors and has had them his whole career. He is a speculator, a self promoter, an entertainer, a publicity hound. These may seem like strange things for a Republican to be, but they are not signs of insanity. He loves pulling off impossible deals. Got elected, didn't he? His failures don't bother him. Plenty of those. He says things to get attention and create buzz. And you guys fall for it all the time. I don't like most of these qualities, but I am not stupid enough to call them signs of mental illness.

As someone who has observed Trump for far longer than I ever intended to, I agree with you that there are characteristics of his personality now on display that have always been there: His narcissism, his constant craving for attention and thirst for publicity, his unique combination of braggadocio and ignorance. At the same time, there are things you noted that are just obvious bullshit: What "impossible deals" has he "pulled off" that he didn't inherit from his father? As far as enterprises he's launched on his own, the failures far outnumber his successes. "His failures don't bother him?" Are you sure about that? Yeah, he certainly doesn't like them mentioned, but as we've all seen, he has the thinnest skin imaginable that's not on a newborn baby.

"He says things to get attention and create buzz." Now we're getting down to the nitty-gritty. No, he doesn't. In the past, he only said things to glorify himself and his brand. But things have changed. Starting with his full-on embrace of birtherism, Trump saw the value of appealing to hate and that was essentially how he "got elected." At the same time, anyone who was paying attention picked up on the signs of his mental deterioration. But not you, of course.

Need proof? Compare his verbal skills and use of syntax in the following clps:

But go ahead. Tell yourself he's trolling libs and is the greatest showman ever.

You may believe that, but you probably don't.

We all can guess why.

Dec 2018
Florida
They let ted kennedy get away with aggravated manslaughter... jus sayin
Too be fair. All those shit bag politicians and rich elites think they are above the law. I honestly think they should be held to higher standards. I’d institute a 1 strike felony death penalty for federal politicians. ANY felony. Ass clowns. And I will cut them some slack. It will only apply during their time in office.

Mar 2007
But go ahead. Tell yourself he's trolling libs and is the greatest showman ever.
You may believe that, but you probably don't. We all can guess why.
Don't put words in my mouth. Probably his biggest personal success was the Apprentice, a me-too reality show built around what Trump already knew. I found the show mildly entertaining, but would put thousands of comedies in front of it.

I was ONLY claiming that your accusations of insanity don't hold water.

That doesn't make me a Trump supporter, admirer, ass licker, cult member or any of the other delusions of error you want to lay on me and others.

Frankly, there are a whole lot of people on your side who are bending reality to fit what you wish were true, including the way you take anyone who doesn't hate Trump and agree with you and try to cram them into the crazy box.

Oct 2011
Washington State
The vote for a new healthcare law went to the senate. Which senator stopped the new law?
I could have swore that I saw Trump in the Rose Garden throwing a party because they defeated Obamacare.

Then Trump said Obamacare would fail on it's own. Here we are nearly three years later and Obamacare is still working and people don't want to lose it.

What is the Republican Health Care Plan?

Last edited: