Trump Is Not Well

Nov 2008
Washington state
My second wife was mentally ill. Naturally I had never been around someone like that. At least not close and intimate. I got a hard lesson in dealing with crazy. Sadly I went from the frying pan into the cremation chamber with my last girl friend. She developed Pick's disease. Trust me you don't want to know anyone that has that. Bottom line I KNOW crazy !!!

Trump is fucking bat shit bonkers !!!!! Based on what we see, I can only imagine he's ten times worse in private !! His staff must tremble in fear every time he steps in front of a camera !!!
No, Democrats tremble in fear because he does something right. Democrats won’t get in power in a healthy economy, it’s just a fact

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 2007
Houston, Texas
Flame Baiting
Still the trend is going well. Rarely does a President fail to get re-elected with a healthy economy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No economy will help Trump. Most voters have a sense of morality, unlike you apparently. You are not the only christian I have met that puts his physical comfort in front of his Christianity. I call these people hypocrites.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
No economy will help Trump. Most voters have a sense of morality, unlike you apparently. You are not the only christian I have met that puts his physical comfort in front of his Christianity. I call these people hypocrites.

So he says, economy good he will be re elected...

You attack his faith. Pretty shitty if you ask me.

Dec 2006
In the Witness Protection Program
You might call Nancy and tell her to ad this offense to the list of impeachable offenses.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
He’s making people lie to cover up his ineptness. That’s not okay.

Plus, he is the biggest threat to our national security. But he hates the same people you do, so that makes it okay. What’s it like to have no morals?

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
I didn't ask you.

public forum, sucks for you. #sorrynotsorry

I don't like posts that contain bigotry... do you say similar shit to jews, muslims? black people? change out any of these with "christian" and any rational person would see the folley of his argument.

May 2007
Houston, Texas
public forum, sucks for you. #sorrynotsorry

I don't like posts that contain bigotry... do you say similar shit to jews, muslims? black people? change out any of these with "christian" and any rational person would see the folley of his argument.
Calm down. I don't feel like one of those long drawn out fights this morning.

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
In part by running huge deficits during a "good" economic times.

Stock market? A continuation of a trend.

Unemployment? Another continuation of a trend.

Agreed about trends. OTOH, Trump's tariff war is harming Americans, especially farmers. If the economy takes a dump next year, Trump will become a one-term President.