Trump Is Not Well

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
My second wife was mentally ill. Naturally I had never been around someone like that. At least not close and intimate. I got a hard lesson in dealing with crazy. Sadly I went from the frying pan into the cremation chamber with my last girl friend. She developed Pick's disease. Trust me you don't want to know anyone that has that. Bottom line I KNOW crazy !!!

Trump is fucking bat shit bonkers !!!!! Based on what we see, I can only imagine he's ten times worse in private !! His staff must tremble in fear every time he steps in front of a camera !!!

Trump’s staff are saying exactly that. He is worse in private, total uncontrollable!

I think Trump is a drug user , it is impossible to sleep 3 or 4 hours a night and be normal.

Oct 2011
Washington State
So your solution, is Joe fuckin biden..... hahahahahaaaaaa

This is just another left wing propaganda piece, trumps been this insane consistently, you dont have to make shit up, it hurts you more than it helps.
Defending Trump again? Sounds like a Trump supporter to me.

Lies, loose lips, divisive rhetoric, racism, bigotry, and a security risk.

If you don't think Trump is mentally ill then YOU are part of the problem.

Trumpster's must be mentally ill too.

Nov 2008
Washington state
He’s making people lie to cover up his ineptness. That’s not okay.

Plus, he is the biggest threat to our national security. But he hates the same people you do, so that makes it okay. What’s it like to have no morals?
Security? But you want open borders with zero security. An Illegal kills an American and you look the other way. What kind of security is that?

Nov 2008
Washington state
Where’s that big, beautiful, inexpensive healthcare you were promised?
If the Democrats in Congress would pass the new Heathcare law you would have it, but no, can't work for the American people, the Democrats have to work for themselves to control people, put them back in food bank lines again.

Mar 2019
"US" of A
So your solution, is Joe fuckin biden..... hahahahahaaaaaa

This is just another left wing propaganda piece, trumps been this insane consistently, you dont have to make shit up, it hurts you more than it helps.
No, that is not any solution, neither was/is Don. He only got into office because it is america that is not well.

Dec 2006
In the Witness Protection Program
If the Democrats in Congress would pass the new Heathcare law you would have it, but no, can't work for the American people, the Democrats have to work for themselves to control people, put them back in food bank lines again.
Wrong. Republicans held the power exclusively for two years and couldn’t get it done. The Democrats are not to blame for this.

Nov 2016
USA
Nice that you had two minutes to spare. I was out at a meeting, planning an upcoming community service project
How many bills has the Democratic controlled House passed that Moscow Mitch is sitting on, not even allowing the Senate to consider?

Jets

Former Staff
Feb 2011
New York
Disagreed. Any HoR bill sponsored by the Democratic Party would be tabled in the GOP Senate. It was up to the GOP Congress in the first two years of the Trump administration to get it done. They didn’t and it’s on them!