Trump Is Not Well

Nov 2015
UK
Think about it

In just the last 10 days we have had

Sharpie Gate
Ross telling NOAA to lie for Trump
A critical spy who had to step down because Trump keeps giving out classified info.
The Taliban
Christy Tegan attack
Cutting off people from the Bahama's coming into this country
Trying to steal money from the military to pay for his stupid wall
Stock market up and down because of his trade policy

And that is just 10 days worth

Crazy every single day in this WH.
Yes, you should.

Did the Russia investigation not pay dividends so the lefties are back to Trump's health (highlighted incase you think I wasn't on topic).

I like how you twisted your list. Inform the police, Trump stole money off the military, lol. I wonder if it was in used bills?

Oh, and the Russian spy, it was due to Obama the guy was pulled. Funny thing is, you were told about this and you still peddle the CNN fake news.

You're just making your posts nonsensical.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Trump’s staff are saying exactly that. He is worse in private, total uncontrollable!

I think Trump is a drug user , it is impossible to sleep 3 or 4 hours a night and be normal.

No its not. I only sleep 4 hrs a say, have so since childhood.

Nov 2013
None of your business
I've noticed the change...he's slipping fast.

Trump Is Not Well

Donald Trump’s disordered personality—his unhealthy patterns of thinking, functioning, and behaving—has become the defining characteristic of his presidency. It manifests itself in multiple ways: his extreme narcissism; his addiction to lying about things large and small, including his finances and bullying and silencing those who could expose them; his detachment from reality, including denying things he said even when there is video evidence to the contrary; his affinity for conspiracy theories; his demand for total loyalty from others while showing none to others; and his self-aggrandizement and petty cheating.

It manifests itself in Trump’s impulsiveness and vindictiveness; his craving for adulation; his misogyny, predatory sexual behavior, and sexualization of his daughters; his open admiration for brutal dictators; his remorselessness; and his lack of empathy and sympathy, including attacking a family whose son died while fighting for this country, mocking a reporter with a disability, and ridiculing a former POW. (When asked about Trump’s feelings for his fellow human beings, Trump’s mentor, the notorious lawyer Roy Cohn, reportedly said, “He pisses ice water.”)

The most recent example is the president’s bizarre fixation on falsely insisting that he was correct to warn that Alabama faced a major risk from Hurricane Dorian, to the point that he doctored a hurricane map with a black Sharpie to include the state as being in the path of the storm.

“He’s deteriorating in plain sight,” one Republican strategist who is in frequent contact with the White House told Business Insider on Friday. Asked why the president was obsessed with Alabama instead of the states that would actually be affected by the storm, the strategist said, “You should ask a psychiatrist about that; I’m not sure I’m qualified to comment.”
It's really doesn't matter, at 38% he's not going to get any sympathy, it's clear, he is milking the presidency for personal gain, and a recession IS coming no matter what his great unwashed followers believe, or the money changers here... They are full of shit.

There are serious signs of a down turn and it's now hitting a lot of industry, I would argue that no one is going to give a good shit if Trump is about to bleed out from some mysterious blood disease....,

He wasn't a useful tool at all, he wasted the past three years.

The recession that is coming will teach this man a lesson he'll never forget, and his followers too.

Some of us didn't buy his hype and prepared for it. if people didn't,, oh well, must be something wrong with them

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
It's really doesn't matter, at 38% he's not going to get any sympathy, it's clear, he is milking the presidency for personal gain, and a recession IS coming no matter what his great unwashed followers believe, or the money changers here... They are full of shit.

There are serious signs of a down turn and it's now hitting a lot of industry, I would argue that no one is going to give a good shit if Trump is about to bleed out from some mysterious blood disease....,

He wasn't a useful tool at all, he wasted the past three years.

The recession that is coming will teach this man a lesson he'll never forget, and his followers too.

Some of us didn't buy his hype and prepared for it. if people didn't,, oh well, must be something wrong with them

Lol how did u “prepare”